This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lostnfound99

lostnfound99
1 month ago#1
So apparently you have to receive Zeraora on the home mobile app. I didn’t know that before but I’ve done that part already - it’s pretty easy.

Now I have two shield games/accounts each with a home account each linked to a different Nintendo account.

I was hoping because of that I could end up with 2 Zeraoras, but the facts it’s obtainable only thru the home mobile is making it hard. I can’t seem to figure out how to logout so to speak on the home mobile app to be able to log on to my other home account and receive it there

I never use the mobile home app actually so idk if what I’m trying to do is even possible. Is the only way to toggle between home accounts on your phone to delete the app and login that way? Or can it be done?

IGN - Lostnfound - 1349-5983-9491

User Info: Hodgepodge

Hodgepodge
1 month ago#2
lostnfound99 posted...
So apparently you have to receive Zeraora on the home mobile app. I didn’t know that before but I’ve done that part already - it’s pretty easy.

Now I have two shield games/accounts each with a home account each linked to a different Nintendo account.

I was hoping because of that I could end up with 2 Zeraoras, but the facts it’s obtainable only thru the home mobile is making it hard. I can’t seem to figure out how to logout so to speak on the home mobile app to be able to log on to my other home account and receive it there

I never use the mobile home app actually so idk if what I’m trying to do is even possible. Is the only way to toggle between home accounts on your phone to delete the app and login that way? Or can it be done?
Go to your Application settings and clear the cache for HOME.

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 month ago#3
Could always just uninstall then reinstall. It should ask you to log in with a fresh install.
Switch: 3373 0370 9241

User Info: Djayc85

Djayc85
1 month ago#4
Only way to change accounts on the mobile Home is uninstall and reinstall
Main game: Shield IGN: Daniel
Member of C.S.A

User Info: lostnfound99

lostnfound99
1 month ago#5
It’s a little annoying you can’t just logout to switch accounts, but this worked

Thanks
IGN - Lostnfound - 1349-5983-9491

User Info: Hodgepodge

Hodgepodge
1 month ago#6
Clearing the storage and cache accomplish the same thing as reinstalling, and it's just two button presses.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A