This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. 3,280,000 watts Really?

User Info: Hectic_Harajuku

Hectic_Harajuku
2 weeks ago#1
I mean cmon there’s no way players can collect that many watts with mouth resorting to time travel.

And even by doing that it takes an unrealistic and ridiculous amount of time. It is a very tedious process that is not all that rewarding.

I’m not here to vent. My point is to discuss why did the developers think that this is a good idea? We’re they encouraging players to time travel? Do they have a plan to distribute watts via another way (mystery gift)? I hope Crown Tundra doesn’t have something like this.

FC: 0817-4839-7160

User Info: Fiendleaf

Fiendleaf
2 weeks ago#2
Please understand
Im here to update HH and OSG on Leafeys health. Possibly to chat.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
2 weeks ago#3
They could have also made it 20 watts and had you call it a day possibly to never pick up the game again.

Pick a poison.
"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020

User Info: Lightning_Ace

Lightning_Ace
2 weeks ago#4
Maybe they wanted to give players something to do that can't be done within a day or a week, since everybody was complaining about how short the game was. Or they're banking on players getting lucky with Digging Pa.

User Info: Hectic_Harajuku

Hectic_Harajuku
2 weeks ago#5
Lightning_Ace posted...
Maybe they wanted to give players something to do that can't be done within a day or a week, since everybody was complaining about how short the game was. Or they're banking on players getting lucky with Digging Pa.

its a cheaper way to keep players “engaged” along with the unintuitive Korok- I mean Diglet challenge.

The Isle of Armor sh**s on the Wild Area when it comes to variety and landscape so that’s a plus.

FC: 0817-4839-7160

User Info: Hayato213

Hayato213
2 weeks ago#6
I did 400k and called a day.
Shield IGN Jay, Sword IGN Mikasa.

User Info: Lightning_Ace

Lightning_Ace
2 weeks ago#7
Hectic_Harajuku posted...
its a cheaper way to keep players “engaged” along with the unintuitive Korok- I mean Diglet challenge.

The Isle of Armor sh**s on the Wild Area when it comes to variety and landscape so that’s a plus.
Hey, I'll take the Digletts over Korok hunting. At least that has a reward that doesn't amount to a gold pile of s***. It's also a lot easier.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
2 weeks ago#8
Its not that hard and since you get a couple hundred thousands from digging pa, you can just stop at battling Honey if that matters

Otherwise the most important milestone is at 400k to buy vits in bulk and discounted
https://www.deviantart.com/baha05/gallery
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/259372-pokemon-sword/78156950/930071108#9

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
2 weeks ago#9
Given the ridiculous amount of Watts that Digging Pa gives in exchange for a measly 7 Armorite Ores, it's more a case of collecting Amorite Ores than collecting Watts. Armorite Ores are given out in Raids so it's not hard to achieve.

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
2 weeks ago#10
Just use Digging Pa, or stop at the vitamin upgrade. The rest is just little bonuses.
Slayer of Charizards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. 3,280,000 watts Really?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A