This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Home issues

User Info: Joe4391

Joe4391
2 weeks ago#1
I am getting a lot of issue with Pokemon home both on the switch and on my phone. I am getting a bunch of communication issues and uninstalling and reinstalling has not helped at all. I am hoping that system is just down for one reason or another. Is anyone else having this problem?

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
2 weeks ago#2
Joe4391 posted...
I am getting a lot of issue with Pokemon home both on the switch and on my phone. I am getting a bunch of communication issues and uninstalling and reinstalling has not helped at all. I am hoping that system is just down for one reason or another. Is anyone else having this problem?
i am too
What fun is there in making sense?
SW-3000-8833-9917 (Switch Code) Shield IGN Eris.

User Info: Trainer_Yellow

Trainer_Yellow
2 weeks ago#3
I'm getting error codes as well

User Info: GorillaGD

GorillaGD
2 weeks ago#4
Likely down due to everyone trying to log in and get their Zeraora simutanously
Just because they were served blind does not mean they'll all acquire a taste for s***
Good sales for one doesn't guarantee people will be interested in another

User Info: McKnightrider

McKnightrider
2 weeks ago#5
It crashed because everyone is trying to claim the mystery gift. I wouldn't even bother trying today I doubt it'll work, or if it does it'll be a few hours. Just keep trying you might get in if you're lucky.

User Info: sharingunner

sharingunner
2 weeks ago#6
We did it boys, we broke Pokemon Home!

In all seriousness its probably due to all the people logging into home to claim their shiny Zeraora.
SW-5604-8750-7606

User Info: daGamexx

daGamexx
2 weeks ago#7
People are flooding the app.
www.evolveent.com
The Evolution of Technology, Gaming, Auto and Entertainment

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
2 weeks ago#8
They are updating home for the new competitive rule set that starts July first and hopefully fixing the glitch with the DLC pokedex (hahahaha). It should last only two hours, then you get a shiny zeraora for the trouble.
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
SW- 2535 5257 4315

User Info: Alchemist_Zero

Alchemist_Zero
2 weeks ago#9
Yeah keep getting error code 800 with a detail code of 100103.
PSN: Houndoom9

User Info: Markmallow

Markmallow
2 weeks ago#10
I came here to see if anyone else is having the same issue. Got on to transfer some Pokémon to shield and kept getting error 503.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Home issues
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A