This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the Wailord in IoA so important to people?

User Info: CryztalDragon

CryztalDragon
1 week ago#11
CranberryPSO posted...
Some people say it never comes back. Others insist it does.

I'm not sure what's true and what's not!

I caught it the day the DLC came out and it hasn't respawned. Maybe if you catch it it doesnt come back.

https://www.booksie.com/513909-youre-not-my-friend#wMYEgEd4vQSt6odr.01
GT: Cryztal Dragon
CryztalDragon posted...
I caught it the day the DLC came out and it hasn't respawned. Maybe if you catch it it doesnt come back.

I didn't catch it in mine and it still hasn't come back. After reading this thread earlier I read in a different thread it may have to do with something like clearing the league challenge again, I haven't done that since the DLC came out personally.

User Info: CryztalDragon

CryztalDragon
1 week ago#13
frominnerspace posted...
I didn't catch it in mine and it still hasn't come back. After reading this thread earlier I read in a different thread it may have to do with something like clearing the league challenge again, I haven't done that since the DLC came out personally.

I havent beat the league again either, but I heard on here that people did and it didnt come back.
They might have also caught it though.

https://www.booksie.com/513909-youre-not-my-friend#wMYEgEd4vQSt6odr.01
GT: Cryztal Dragon

User Info: Lance_McLeod

Lance_McLeod
1 week ago#14
The information on this whale is all over the place apparently. Lol.

User Info: silentsagan

silentsagan
1 week ago#15
No reason really. Same reason why Magmortar gets called an abomination despite it completely irrelevant to discussion because it cannot be brought over from Sword/Shueld until Thundra gets released. And in a topic pertaining to Mega Evolution of all places.
Gamertag - LeisureSuitHardCase
(edited 1 week ago)

Lance_McLeod
1 week ago#16
silentsagan posted...
No reason really. Same reason why Magmortar gets called an abomination despite it completely irrelevant to discussion because it cannot be brought over from Sword/Shueld until Thundra gets released.
I just saw you call it that in another topic when Magmortar wasn't the subject...

Magmar is better, though.
(edited 1 week ago)

silentsagan
1 week ago#17
Lance_McLeod posted...
I just saw you call it that in another topic when Magmortar wasn't the subject...

Magmar is better, though.
That is the point. It is irrelevant.

Lance_McLeod
1 week ago#18
Your plan is to turn every topic on this board into one about Magmortar, isn't it?

silentsagan
1 week ago#19
Lance_McLeod posted...
Your plan is to turn every topic on this board into one about Magmortar, isn't it?
That is what Dracoknight2006 literally does.

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
1 week ago#20
frominnerspace posted...
Because it's something to look at while surfing around the island and there's zero benefit in battling it and making it disappear forever. That's all there is to it.

(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why is the Wailord in IoA so important to people?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A