This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Home Missing Pokemon Help

User Info: sharkboy88

sharkboy88
1 week ago#1
Back when Pokemon Home came out, I transferred my living dex in so I could get the special Magearna. Today, I was completing it some more (although I had all of the species, I am now getting different forms for everything). I noticed that I can't find Ho-oh or Kyogre. They must've been in there, as I have the dex entries for them and I got the Magearna. And as far as I'm aware, there haven't been any eligible games for me to even transfer them out of Home.

I'm also just realized that when I organized the boxes a couple months ago, I marked in my spreadsheet that I was missing those two. It didn't jump out to me before, but how are they not in there when I have the dex entries? I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this happening, or if there's some explanation that I'm not thinking of (maybe I'm just losing my mind?!). It can't have been that I traded them away, I haven't used those features. Thanks in advance!

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
1 week ago#2
Huh, did you originally receive them in a trade? Home might have deleted them if they were poorly hacked. Other than that, I have no idea what might have happened.
3DS FC: 1865-2265-6694
SW FC: 2978-5294-7974 IGN: Coma

User Info: jranselmo884

jranselmo884
1 week ago#3
I believe(not 100%, but I'm pretty sure) that your "Dex" from Bank is supposed to transfer over to Home whenever you do a Bank to Home transfer. I know something along these lines happened because I had a volcanion in bank which I never transferred to Home and yet I still got the Dex entry in Home. So maybe that's what happened in your case, since you probably never had them in Home in the first place.

Idk if that's exactly how it works because the times I tried to get it work to on purpose it actually didn't update the Dex entries in Home lmao.
IGN: Chemito FC: SW-1693-7164-7707 3DS: 1779-4501-5257
Stabber of The Lazy Alliance || Event/Trade List: https://bit.ly/2zRvjJ4

User Info: sharkboy88

sharkboy88
1 week ago#4
shinryu_omega posted...
Huh, did you originally receive them in a trade? Home might have deleted them if they were poorly hacked. Other than that, I have no idea what might have happened.

I honestly can't remember! It's possible, as I had Omega Ruby and probably traded to get Kyogre. But I'm not sure about Ho-oh.

As for the dex transferring from Bank, that could make sense, but it still doesn't explain where my Ho-oh and Kyogre are. They're not in Home, Bank, or any 3DS game.

Thanks for your possible explanations! I'll just have to catch them again!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Home Missing Pokemon Help
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A