This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What are you currently shiny hunting?

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
1 week ago#41
Pezaroo1234 posted...
I'm currently hunting Eevees too! My first hunt since I got my shiny charm, and I've gone over the 1000 mark 😂 it's my longest hunt in Sword so far, but I have had longer hunts in previous gens.. I'm partly beginning to wonder if I've accidentally released a shiny Eevee or something as it's taking so long..
Remember that saying no advances it one frame and saying yes advances it ten. I know there's always a worry that the one you might say no to is 'the' one, but the odds are so against you saying no once every large number of boxes couldn't hurt. I literally got my Shiny eevee almost right after I said no so I somehow landed on the right frame.

I hatched 18 and a quarter boxes before I got my shiny eevee this time. It is now a Pixilate Sylveon :3

What I do is take breaks in-between hatching for shiny eevees. I suggest you do the same if you ever get tired of hatching the same mon over and over :D I have almost a box worth of shinies due to this.

Are you only hunting the one or are you crazy like me and want a whole set? :P I'm crazy and want a whole set with wish and anticipation so the evolutions all have their HA's.
My RWBY Fanfic: https://tinyurl.com/sjvpt64
Please Do Read

User Info: Pezaroo1234

Pezaroo1234
1 week ago#42
Naruzeldamaster posted...
Remember that saying no advances it one frame and saying yes advances it ten. I know there's always a worry that the one you might say no to is 'the' one, but the odds are so against you saying no once every large number of boxes couldn't hurt. I literally got my Shiny eevee almost right after I said no so I somehow landed on the right frame.

I hatched 18 and a quarter boxes before I got my shiny eevee this time. It is now a Pixilate Sylveon :3

What I do is take breaks in-between hatching for shiny eevees. I suggest you do the same if you ever get tired of hatching the same mon over and over :D I have almost a box worth of shinies due to this.

Are you only hunting the one or are you crazy like me and want a whole set? :P I'm crazy and want a whole set with wish and anticipation so the evolutions all have their HA's.

Oh cool, I actually didn't know that.. I've bred numerous shiny pokemon but didn't realise saying no some times could help haha. I'm not sure how many I'm gonna go for, I really want sylveon since the blue is cool! But I also love umbreons shiny design. My favourite is espeon though, and magic bounce HA is amazing.. I just don't like the colour of green lol
courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality - Emil
Monster hunter and pokemon <3

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
1 week ago#43
Currently breeding for 2 shiny Galarian Slowpoke.

One to GalarBro with now, another to become GalarKing whenever the Crown Tundra, and what'll be necessary for its evolution, comes out
Troll slayer Cate: the hero Gamefaqs needs, but certainty not the one it deserves.
Ya'all need more pizza.

User Info: Exeledusp

Exeledusp
1 week ago#44
I just found my shiny grubbin, less than 250 grubbin battled!

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
1 week ago#45
Hatching for a liquid ooze tentacool
imagine a signature that's timely and up to current trends...this is not that signature

User Info: megasean3000

megasean3000
1 week ago#46
Xurkitree in Ultra Moon. Currently on SR 402. Not giving up yet!
3DS FC: 3797 - 7060 - 2020
IGN: Sean

User Info: Ganonruss

Ganonruss
1 week ago#47
Exeledusp posted...
I just found my shiny grubbin, less than 250 grubbin battled!
Nice! I only have about 80 hunted. Really outta try for that bug again
SW-8540-7144-9523

User Info: Pkmplayer

Pkmplayer
1 week ago#48
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/8/AAerhmAAAndm.jpg
I've tried for these two a couple times now..
I'm almost there! https://pokedextracker.com/u/PkmPlayer021/shiny-dex-completing
Pokemon Shield IGN - Madison, I help out over at Helping Hands! =D

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
1 week ago#49
Pezaroo1234 posted...
Oh cool, I actually didn't know that.. I've bred numerous shiny pokemon but didn't realise saying no some times could help haha. I'm not sure how many I'm gonna go for, I really want sylveon since the blue is cool! But I also love umbreons shiny design. My favourite is espeon though, and magic bounce HA is amazing.. I just don't like the colour of green lol
Knowing you have the full set is glorious though XD
Even if you don't like the green it's a matter of being stubborn. Hell this time round I'm being extra stubborn and only evolving the ones that have the HA. Any others I'll just give an ability capsule (if they need it) and give em gigantimax for shiny trade fodder.

I'm actually spamming raids now which means lots of EXP candies. (farming Max Mushrooms on IoA) Thanks to being able to buy lots more wishing pieces in one go thanks to Digging Pa. (Seriously one attempt got me 91 K wats!...just the one though)

Do you know a good set for Pixilate Sylveon?
One Slot is Taken up by wish, and another by Quick Attack (pixilate makes it an ok move for a priority move) I'm undecided on the other two.
My RWBY Fanfic: https://tinyurl.com/sjvpt64
Please Do Read

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 week ago#50
currently on day 3 for a shiny ralts with atleast an uncommon mark. so far ive found 1 shiny bunnelby (got it in a heavy ball too) and 3 shiny ralts and 1 shiny ditto i stumbled upon while traveling. none of which had any marks :(

the hunt continues!!!
Switch: 3373 0370 9241
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What are you currently shiny hunting?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A