This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What are you currently shiny hunting?
And how are you doing it?
I'm currently shiny hunting a second set of Shiny Eevee Evolutions with anticipation/wish. through breeding.
Currently taking a break to hunt for a shiny buneary because I need a break from eevee.
My RWBY Fanfic: https://tinyurl.com/sjvpt64
Please Do Read

User Info: Boombam99

Boombam99
1 week ago#2
I just finished hatching for a shiny Impidimp. Hatched almost 1,000 eggs and didn’t get one until the last group of around 20 eggs gave me 2 shinies haha. Now I’m going to hatch for a shiny Dreepy.

User Info: Ganonruss

Ganonruss
1 week ago#3
Hunting 4 things Ö sooner or later, one of em will shine!
1) Feebas in route 2: I have almost 200 of these lil suckers battled. If I can get a non-shiny female one with a Rare Mark or a Mark that matches well then i might consider taking a break from this hunt. If you want to hunt them yourself, have a pokemon with the ability Storm Drain as your lead pokemon!
2) Cherubi: I think 300 hunted. Have a Harvest ability pokemon in lead, save before shaking tree. If it's the squirrel, reset game and try again.
3) Venipede: almost 100 hunted, I just want a shiny Whirlipede so i can have a shiny wheel of epicness. Have y'all took Whirlipede to camp? IT ROLLS
4) Johto Corsola: About 50 hatched, maybe someday it'll hatch shiny, i just do 5-10 of these every once in a while.
Bonus) As soon as I hatch shiny corsola, I'm gonna switch the corsola parent out with a Unovan Stunfisk.
SW-8540-7144-9523
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
1 week ago#4
Just my Luck: 15 Boxes + 6 eggs of Eevee, no shiny.
2 and a half Boxes of Buneary = shiny.
I'm still excited that I can have shiny lopunny now but still...those odds, ow lol

What's the fastest shiny ya'll have ever hunted?
Mine's Growlithe, literally 3 eggs in lol

Coolest thing that's ever happened is when I was hunting Magikarp, two almost in a row and both had rattled

That brings my current shiny collection up to 24
Please Do Read

User Info: Boombam99

Boombam99
1 week ago#5
Naruzeldamaster posted...
Just my Luck: 15 Boxes + 6 eggs of Eevee, no shiny.
2 and a half Boxes of Buneary = shiny.
I'm still excited that I can have shiny lopunny now but still...those odds, ow lol

What's the fastest shiny ya'll have ever hunted?
Mine's Growlithe, literally 3 eggs in lol

Coolest thing that's ever happened is when I was hunting Magikarp, two almost in a row and both had rattled

That brings my current shiny collection up to 24

Funnily enough, I got a full odds shiny Lopunny on my second ever encounter with one the day I got Isle of Armor. First full odds shiny I ever got.

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
1 week ago#6
Boombam99 posted...
Funnily enough, I got a full odds shiny Lopunny on my second ever encounter with one the day I got Isle of Armor. First full odds shiny I ever got.
I've played several of the games multiple times over and never encountered a single shiny at full odds.
Gen 8 is the start of my shiny collection and it'll likely be the only game I hunt for shinies in because of that.

Also F to anyone who's encountered a shiny graveler :( that's like the meanest things a game can do to you lol
Please Do Read

User Info: Fiendleaf

Fiendleaf
1 week ago#7
Nothing atm.
Im here to update HH and OSG on Leafeys health. Possibly to chat.

User Info: LordKeto

LordKeto
1 week ago#8
I got shiny dreepy on 20th egg. Now I'm trying for a Charmander but no luck so far. I probably lost my luck on dreepy lol
PSN: LordKeto
FC: SW-7899-0052-3310

User Info: Ganonruss

Ganonruss
1 week ago#9
In this game, fastest shiny i got was Magikarp during my feebas hunt, about 180 encounters
Longest, Unovan yamask, idk how many eggs, probably above 1500
SW-8540-7144-9523
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Exeledusp

Exeledusp
1 week ago#10
Now that salandit is done (thank god it was female) I'm currently hunting grubbin, then I'll hunt sandyghast (gen 7 has nice shinies)

After that, either bunneary or zorua, I havent decided.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What are you currently shiny hunting?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A