This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. SwSh EV Training Guide

User Info: timmyy

timmyy
3 weeks ago#41
IraValentine posted...
@timmyy Yes it worked, thank you very much for the explanation. I'm sorry I couldn't confirm with you yesterday. It looks like the step I missed was using the Wishing Piece; I had not realized it is required to use (as Minaru44 also said).

I also tried both methods in searching for a Link Battle versus searching for players with the Den, and I found the latter to be faster because it would take a while for the game to find a Link Battle sometimes.
@IraValentine actually, the link battle method is faster as you only have to find a link battle once. Once you activate the date skip glitch via link battle, you can skip days one at a time without having to do anything again.
IGN: Timmy LC: 2687
Proud member of OSG and HH, Co-Leader of C.S.A. and Hoops Guild :D

User Info: Gameender1014

Gameender1014
3 weeks ago#42
^
FC: SW-2275-4955-9204. Ign: Game. Love FOB. Leader of Helping Hands!!
https://pokedextracker.com/u/gameender1014/shiny-dex

timmyy
3 weeks ago#43
:0 hi game

User Info: Gameender1014

Gameender1014
3 weeks ago#44
timmyy posted...
:0 hi game
Helloo
FC: SW-2275-4955-9204. Ign: Game. Love FOB. Leader of Helping Hands!!
https://pokedextracker.com/u/gameender1014/shiny-dex

User Info: IraValentine

IraValentine
3 weeks ago#45
timmyy posted...
@IraValentine actually, the link battle method is faster as you only have to find a link battle once. Once you activate the date skip glitch via link battle, you can skip days one at a time without having to do anything again.
@timmyy Okay, I see now. I thought I had to search for a new Link Battle every time. Now, does it matter if I do it through the Y-Comm or VS on the START menu?

timmyy
3 weeks ago#46
IraValentine posted...
@timmyy Okay, I see now. I thought I had to search for a new Link Battle every time. Now, does it matter if I do it through the Y-Comm or VS on the START menu?
@IraValentine Not really, but the Y-Comm method is faster and you don’t actually have to go into a battle and lose like with the VS method

User Info: IraValentine

IraValentine
3 weeks ago#47
timmyy posted...
@IraValentine Not really, but the Y-Comm method is faster and you don’t actually have to go into a battle and lose like with the VS method
@timmyy Thank you for the clarification.

timmyy
3 weeks ago#48
Sticky achieved! Ty everyone who requested a sticky, I hope this can be of help to the community ^^

User Info: Mprado76

Mprado76
3 weeks ago#49
Nice one Timmy :)
IGN: MPrado (Shield) ; Luffy (US)
FC: SW 0232 8644 0916 ; US 0963 0877 5478

timmyy
3 weeks ago#50
Mprado76 posted...