This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Hosting Shiny Charizard Promo Den: Jolly Today, Timid Tomorrow, HA!

User Info: Dictator_Rich

Dictator_Rich
2 months ago#1
Charizard has been all over the place lately, and since Charizard is my favorite Pokemon of all time, I want in on the action, so I've put together this special promo den!

THIS IS A 2 DAY DEN! IT WILL CLOSE IN 2 DAYS! NO EXTENSIONS WHATSOEVER (and this time, we mean it! >:O)

Expect Charizard to be hosted for the majority of the day! Today (day 1), each Charizard will be featuring the nature of "Jolly". This is awesome if you want to turn Charizard into an attacker! Now all you need is for MezaZard X to make a return, and you're set!

Tomorrow (day 2), the Jolly Charizard will metamorphize into a Timid Charizard. It's magic! Poke-magic! XD Timid is just all around an AWESOME nature for Charizard! One could argue it's the BEST :O

Den will be completely shut down after day 2! Cannot stress that enough, so make sure you get 'em while they're hot!

Oh, by the way, that HA in the topic title, that wasn't me laughing ;)

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

This den is free to enter! The only thing I need from you, if I don't already have it, is the following information:
Switch Name:
IGN:

When typing out your switch name, please do not alter any of the characters. Include the exact spacing, casing, and symbols. Don't shorten or elongate your name. Type it out EXACTLY as it appears on display. If your switch name is the same as your IGN, please verify that.
If, at any point, you change your switch name, please PM me or post here what your new switch name is. Failure to do so may result in your deletion from my friend's list :x

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

My friend code: 0335-4734-7802
My IGN: Rich
My Switch Name: RichGlitch

Additional Information

- You are free to catch as many Charizards as you want while they are here, but please be courteous to your fellow users as to NOT hop onto every single stamp in a row! If it looks like you're hoping on too many stamps in a row, I will mess with you!

- There will be open rooms, and there might be some coded rooms. The code for GameFAQs will always be 1125. Sometimes, the code won't work. If that's the case, then it's for someone else. SORRY!

- Although Charizard is not hard-locked, expect him to be hosted for the majority of the day. Requests are disabled. Sorry :(

- DO NOT TALK SMACK ABOUT CHARIZARD, OK???? He's NOT overrated! He's NOT weak! Just because he gets absolutely wrecked by even STEPPING on a pebble, it doesn't give you the right to bash him >:O >:O >:O I don't care HOW many forms he has!!!!!

Okay, have fun! And remember! Two days only :O
Switch FC: 0335-4734-7802 || Pokemon IGN: Rich
Switch Name: RichGlitch || PSN: Dictator_Rich

User Info: Ladymaiyuri

Ladymaiyuri
2 months ago#2
Hi
Fc 2724 0791 0805, feel free to add me.
Fs: illumise, butterfree & pinsir.

Dictator_Rich
2 months ago#3
Ladymaiyuri posted...
Hi

HIHIHIHI!!!!! How are you???! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see you in my Charizard rooms XD

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
2 months ago#4
Dictator_Rich posted...
- DO NOT TALK SMACK ABOUT CHARIZARD, OK????

I was doing well with the instructions until this point

>_<
"Everyone attack" - The Man in the Back

Dictator_Rich
2 months ago#5
Bloodychess posted...
I was doing well with the instructions until this point

>_<

hahaah, I'm really just kidding. I understand all the reasoning behind Charizard being overrated :p

Ladymaiyuri
2 months ago#6
Dictator_Rich posted...
HIHIHIHI!!!!! How are you???! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see you in my Charizard rooms XD
I'm great, thank you for asking ^^. I've just been really busy so I couldn't do a lot this week
How have you been? I hear it's getting pretty aweful in the usa

Dictator_Rich
2 months ago#7
Ladymaiyuri posted...
I'm great, thank you for asking ^^. I've just been really busy so I couldn't do a lot this week
How have you been? I hear it's getting pretty aweful in the usa

I've noticed. I've been putting up a few "off season" surprise dens and didn't see you in any of them :(
Yeah it's definitely not getting any better here. There are a few cases that are very close to where I live. I think at least two in my town. Scary.
I wasn't even gonna release a new den so soon, but there's nothing else to do around here since we shouldn't leave our homes for anything besides for food, and even for THAT, I feel like I'm being irresponsible, ugh.

We need Charizard to safe us all >_>

Ladymaiyuri
2 months ago#8
Are the catch rates ok? Just curious because I caught my first one in repeat

Dictator_Rich
2 months ago#9
Ladymaiyuri posted...
Are the catch rates ok? Just curious because I caught my first one in repeat

Since it's a promo den, the catch rates are greatly increased for GMax Pokemon compared to non promo dens. STILL not 100% but it shouldn't take 721802178021708 years to just catch ONE :p

Ladymaiyuri
2 months ago#10
I caught 3 out of three with repeat
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Hosting Shiny Charizard Promo Den: Jolly Today, Timid Tomorrow, HA!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A