This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. the new dlc looks awful
Good to see some drama. Shills were getting a bit boring.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: MeteoricBurst

MeteoricBurst
3 days ago#122
Read sig. Please understand.
"I had no choice but to choose the DLC." - Junichi Masuda
coder2121 posted...
It really does though. $30 for a couple new legendaries, costumes, and able to use your old Pokémon (previously free) on 3DS
Why would you pay for this? Why couldn’t they just spend another few months implementing all this crap into the actual game and not just make Home?
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
3 days ago#124
LightningAce11 posted...
Good to see some drama.
What is wrong with you?
"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 days ago#125
Gameender1014 posted...
The dlc is better than any v 2, ultra, or 3rd game. It’s less money and has more content. Some people in this community just can’t be satisfied

That's cute.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
What is wrong with you?
Nothing, this board was just filled with trading requests and raid topics, not that interesting.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: Jackall

Jackall
3 days ago#127
LordDiscord posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1qju6V1jLM

Golden
I'm not fast enough

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
3 days ago#128
Oh no opinions! Pokefans greatest foe!

its worse when they use logic, how dare they
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
3 days ago#129
Klaleara posted...
Actual Pokemon wise, this one had the least amount of Pokemon I actually liked. I prefer the "Cool", or "Dino" like Pokemon, and this one certainly doesn't have a lot (I realize this is opinion, but so is this whole post). And the ones that I do want, I basically have to beat the game for (Dreepy, and poster boy)

I like them individually, but not as a group. They largely picked and designed Pokemon with very dark or bland color palates and left out most of the more colorful ones. It makes the game as a whole feel a bit more bland. I get it was probably part of the visual art style they were going for, but I'm not a fan.

User Info: SaberLily

SaberLily
3 days ago#130
Rydershigh posted...
Oh no opinions! Pokefans greatest foe!

its worse when they use logic, how dare they
Logic, logic. LMAO.

Even the most legit criticism repeated many times by the same people can become white noise.
https://gph.is/1UPLxj3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. the new dlc looks awful
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A