This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon you know you wont see in a mainstream pokemon game soon

User Info: FiendSlayer

FiendSlayer
2 months ago#1
Who do you miss? I miss Scizor Aggron Kabutops and Tyrantrum. Just a different thread to pass the time by.
Within the darkest of night, that's when you shine the brightest! When going through hell, keep going!

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
2 months ago#2
Aurorus is going to be in The Crown Tundra, so Tyrantrum will most likely be there too. The rest aren't confirmed, of course, but very well could happen.

The Pokémon I least expect to see in the DLC is Unown. It only knows one move, which is a move that was removed this generation. I'm not sure what they'd even do with it! I'm not saying I miss it, per se. Just that it's the one Pokémon I can point to and say "Nope, not going to be part of the DLC."
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: FiendSlayer

FiendSlayer
2 months ago#3
jayman7 posted...
Aurorus is going to be in The Crown Tundra, so Tyrantrum will most likely be there too. The rest aren't confirmed, of course, but very well could happen.

The Pokémon I least expect to see in the DLC is Unown. It only knows one move, which is a move that was removed this generation. I'm not sure what they'd even do with it!
Guess you can say its....unknown
Within the darkest of night, that's when you shine the brightest! When going through hell, keep going!

User Info: godzillahomer

godzillahomer
2 months ago#4
jayman7 posted...

The Pokémon I least expect to see in the DLC is Unown. It only knows one move, which is a move that was removed this generation. I'm not sure what they'd even do with it! I'm not saying I miss it, per se. Just that it's the one Pokémon I can point to and say "Nope, not going to be part of the DLC."

perhaps they'll just rework it or add back some of the lost moves
3DS FC: 1134-7195-2851

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
2 months ago#5
I remember reading something about someone finding that Scizor was labeled as being transferable to Sword/Shield from Pokemon Home even though it can't be transfered.

It's possible that this is an indication that Scizor will be a part of the DLC and someone at Game Freak accidentally leaked that information early.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
2 months ago#6
I think Deerling, Furfrou, and Oricoro are probably not coming back anytime soon due to their gimics.
Pokemon Go FC - 8594 - 0296 - 7414 Home FC - MYZCNZGFQSZN
Switch FC: 6720-8784-3895

User Info: Sindeld

Sindeld
2 months ago#7
Loudxmouth posted...
I think Deerling, Furfrou, and Oricoro are probably not coming back anytime soon due to their gimics.

Add chatot to that list.
Switch FC: SW-2239-8160-6718

User Info: godzillahomer

godzillahomer
2 months ago#8
Loudxmouth posted...

Deerling, eh, they ditched that gimmick after Gen 5; all Gen 6 and 7 Deerling are Spring form and cannot change form

Furfrou, not hard to implement, maybe to model, but just have a model added to groom them at the salons

Oricoro would likely be locked into a form like Deerling or a NPC offers you 1 of each nectar a day for a certain price or they rework it like location evolutions
3DS FC: 1134-7195-2851

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
2 months ago#9
This would actually be the best time to bring back Deerling (considering its current state where it's permanently in one form). The next two DLC area themes are island (summer) and tundra (winter), which could each hold wild Deerling in their respective forms, and raid battles don't care about setting or context so they could arbitrarily put raids for spring and fall Deerling as well.

I don't expect them to do this regardless, but at least it's possible.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Cheeze_E_Breath

Cheeze_E_Breath
2 months ago#10
Finneon and Lumineon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon you know you wont see in a mainstream pokemon game soon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A