This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How to host your own shiny raid den, a guide.

User Info: SekiTimewalker

SekiTimewalker
4 months ago#11
Tag
PSN: Timewalker; Xbone: SekiTimewalker; Switch: 0998-3052-9017; 3DS: 0319-3714-9274
Current Project: Living Pokedex 233/890

User Info: ThanatoZ85

ThanatoZ85
4 months ago#12
Thanks for putting this up, it will be a good reference for future.
"I found a liquor store. And I drank it."

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 months ago#13
ThanatoZ85 posted...
Thanks for putting this up, it will be a good reference for future.

Yeah, thought it could be a handy sticky.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

the_NGW
4 months ago#14
With a new set of event dens, now's a good chance for people wanting to host some Gmaxes.
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: BristeAisling

BristeAisling
4 months ago#15
After skipping all those days for your shiny den, can you turn your nintendo switch's time and date back to your current time and date? Or does it mess anything in your game up.

All this is speaking in like, you're done with the den, you got all the shinies you needed.

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
4 months ago#16
Sticky this please mods. Sometimes it's nice to have a written guide rather than a youtube video
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: soul_triscuit

soul_triscuit
4 months ago#17
BristeAisling posted...
After skipping all those days for your shiny den, can you turn your nintendo switch's time and date back to your current time and date? Or does it mess anything in your game up.

All this is speaking in like, you're done with the den, you got all the shinies you needed.

Changing the date back doesn't mess anything up.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you could change the date back in the middle of counting frames forward without any problem. For example, say your seed checker tells you you need to advance 1000 frames to get to a shiny frame. I'm pretty sure you could move the date forward 500 days, reset the system clock to the current date, and move forward 500 days again, and still end up at the shiny frame. The game advances one frame forward whenever you switch to a future date, but I'm pretty sure nothing happens when you move the date backward.
[3DS FC: 3866 8064 2034] [IGN: CMEP]
(edited 4 months ago)

the_NGW
4 months ago#18
Srheeropercent posted...
Sticky this please mods. Sometimes it's nice to have a written guide rather than a youtube video

@Srheeropercent be sure to ckick the request sticky button on the first post

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
4 months ago#19
@the_NGW

All I can do is [hide], [Report] and [Quote] that first post.

Am I being blind, or do I need certain karma or some such rubbish?
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
4 months ago#20
I tried to read through this and my eyes glazed over halfway through.

This makes me glad I don't particularly care about shinies, because if I did, I'd be tempted to try to power through the headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How to host your own shiny raid den, a guide.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A