This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So... Pokemon Home's Wonder Trade is terrible

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 year ago#21
SazukeEX posted...
Such a stupid and scummy decision.

It's their way to force premium.
How does it force premium exactly?

Are people really going to pay just so they can WT an extra 7 Pokemon every 6 hours, when they can just go on their game and do it in 2 minutes?
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 year ago#22
boomstickbhg posted...
lol you're way too upset over this.

You're way too lenient on a scummy service.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 year ago#23
SazukeEX posted...
You're way too lenient on a scummy service.

Nah I'm quite happy about having an extra way to do trades while I'm not on the device. 10 at a time is nifty.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: d_charizard

d_charizard
1 year ago#24
The way I see it, mass-Wonder Trade can't be instantaneous. It'd be too easy to just flood it with complete garbage with a couple of consoles. The current system averages more than 1 trade an hour, which for a pretty hands-off system seems reasonable. The one thing I wish they'd do is allow you to select all 10 at once (think how Pokemon GO handles releasing Pokemon or transferring Pokemon to Let's Go). It'd be a nice quality of life fix. I also wouldn't be opposed to the number of Wonder Box slots being increased (but the time going up accordingly). Either just straight make it an automatic one an hour, or like 30 per 24 hours or something.

User Info: madmod1234

madmod1234
1 year ago#25
I'm more annoyed about the Phiones clogging up the GTS than slow wonder box trading.

I never took my 3ds to work, so I at least now have a way to do some trading while I am there.

I really wish they had added a better sort system though. Pokemon Ranch let you permanently re-arrange your Pokemon into dex order. Why not have that in Home?

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
1 year ago#26
boomstickbhg posted...
Nah I'm quite happy about having an extra way to do trades while I'm not on the device. 10 at a time is nifty.
You both take this way too seriously

It's just a children's game. You gain nothing from mass trading when ur playing or not playing ur babby toy

Neither do you lose anything from not paying for the premium

Grow up a little and do something else besides pOkEmOn lol
https://www.deviantart.com/baha05/gallery
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/259372-pokemon-sword/78156950/930071108#9

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
1 year ago#27
madmod1234 posted...
I'm more annoyed about the Phiones clogging up the GTS than slow wonder box trading.

I never took my 3ds to work, so I at least now have a way to do some trading while I am there.

I really wish they had added a better sort system though. Pokemon Ranch let you permanently re-arrange your Pokemon into dex order. Why not have that in Home?

Because due to their infinite wisdom, whoever developed the App made it not able to show or move pokemon in the boxes. All it can do is display the name of the box they are in in HOME.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Pokemon Home App - QXUBFNDCKXFG

User Info: idpeace

idpeace
1 year ago#28
I buy a premium to store my pokemons from poker bank
Learning my break limit now.

User Info: Apocalypso

Apocalypso
1 year ago#29
ai123 posted...
How does it force premium exactly?

Are people really going to pay just so they can WT an extra 7 Pokemon every 6 hours, when they can just go on their game and do it in 2 minutes?
It is a way to force premium because you get more trades per 6 hours or whatever. Wonder box and surprise trading in the game are not the same thing because surprise trading in the game only gets me pokemon coded into SwSh. With wonder box, I can get anything, and I prefer it that way since I'm trying to build my Home dex.
Kiss me once. Kiss me twice. Kiss me three times. Cross the line.

User Info: SlayerKiller

SlayerKiller
1 year ago#30
I do not mind wonder trade. I have a fleet of squirtles (shiny hunting) so I am able to off load 10 rejects and get 10 randoms. Anything that's a duplicate goes back into wonder trade (I'm keeping all Pokemon that can be in sword in sword) this helps me build my collection without having to mess around and transfer from other games. At some point though I think I'm gonna deal and send my living collection over (I'm only missing zamzenta, meltan, and melmetal)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. So... Pokemon Home's Wonder Trade is terrible
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A