This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Phone APP GTS not letting me trade some pokemon?

User Info: Dark Gunner

Dark Gunner
2 weeks ago#1
I have a shiney Dragonite and shiney Heatran both I'm trying to trade, both came from my pokemon bank (I think originated in alpha saphire or something)

I wanted to put them up to get the Shield legendary dog guy since I have sword but the GTS won't let me... any reason why?
Mario Maker 2: SteveKoopa: ID 6K7-PR2-TWG
Smash Ultimate Mains: Samus, Lucas, Joker

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
2 weeks ago#2
Dark Gunner posted...
I have a shiney Dragonite and shiney Heatran both I'm trying to trade, both came from my pokemon bank (I think originated in alpha saphire or something)

I wanted to put them up to get the Shield legendary dog guy since I have sword but the GTS won't let me... any reason why?

Are they events in Cherish balls?
Pokemon Go FC - 8594 - 0296 - 7414 Home FC - MYZCNZGFQSZN
Switch FC: 6720-8784-3895

Dark Gunner
2 weeks ago#3
Loudxmouth posted...
Are they events in Cherish balls?
No they don't appear to be. I think I got them in other trades way back. I actually wanted to get the legendary I mentioned and a melmetal since I've got no good way to get him either.

User Info: Loudxmouth

Loudxmouth
2 weeks ago#4
Dark Gunner posted...
No they don't appear to be. I think I got them in other trades way back. I actually wanted to get the legendary I mentioned and a melmetal since I've got no good way to get him either.

Well Melmetal can't be obtained on GTS. But thay wouldn't give you a problem putting your request on the GTS. I just know specific event Pokemon can't be chosen for GTS (Some HA starter evolutions that were given away in Bank, Ash Greninja, are some examples)
Pokemon Go FC - 8594 - 0296 - 7414 Home FC - MYZCNZGFQSZN
Switch FC: 6720-8784-3895

Dark Gunner
2 weeks ago#5
Guess I'll check. If they are somehow hacked before I got them, they wouldn't be able to have even been transferred right? That's the only other thing I can think.

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
2 weeks ago#6
Make a room I'll join and trade my zamzeneta for your dragonite
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
2 weeks ago#7
GTS is annoying me. Just let us do mythical trades already!

Dark Gunner
2 weeks ago#8
snowboarderkid6 posted...
Make a room I'll join and trade my zamzeneta for your dragonite
@snowboarderkid6 it's 9759 1876 0686

Or just message me when you're available

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
2 weeks ago#9
Tc do u have discord?
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Phone APP GTS not letting me trade some pokemon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A