This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anyone getting error codes 500 and 9013 on the phone app?

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
2 weeks ago#1
Worked fine this morning and decided to check my wonder trades out on my app during my lunch and now this. Anyone else?
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: Esmith221

Esmith221
2 weeks ago#2
Yeah I’m having the same issues now. Very frustrating
FC SW-4593-7489-2980 IGN: Roland

User Info: jabat90

jabat90
2 weeks ago#3
I am with the same problem. have you passed any cloned pokemon from pokemon bank to pokemon home? I'm reading that it may be because of some of this.

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
2 weeks ago#4
jabat90 posted...
I am with the same problem. have you passed any cloned pokemon from pokemon bank to pokemon home? I'm reading that it may be because of some of this.
Not that I know of. Everything was fine before today. This morning was fine.
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: Pan95

Pan95
2 weeks ago#5
Having the same problem on both devices. Have not imported any Pokémon since yesterday, and app was working fine this morning. I submitted a troubleshooting message - hopefully they sort this out in the next round of patches with no losses caused.

jabat90
2 weeks ago#6
did you use the prodigious exchange system? is to rule out problems

Pan95
2 weeks ago#7
jabat90 posted...
did you use the prodigious exchange system? is to rule out problems
I tried googling that but I'm still not sure what that is

jabat90
2 weeks ago#8
random trades?

Pan95
2 weeks ago#9
jabat90 posted...
random trades?
That could be it, but let's hope not! Not fair to have your account bricked for using one of the main selling points of the app.

jabat90
2 weeks ago#10
Pan95 posted...
That could be it, but let's hope not! Not fair to have your account bricked for using one of the main selling points of the app.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ pokemon/comments/f3wchp/what_does_this_error_code_mean_home/?sort=new
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anyone getting error codes 500 and 9013 on the phone app?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A