This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Caught a 6iv Milcery that can GMax or turn into that cake.

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
2 weeks ago#1
Yeah just doing raids, with other people ete. Wondering around when I ran into this den that had a 5 star Milcery. Knowing I can take it on my own, I decided to go for it, and I nab it pretty easy. Checking the stats it has the symbol that it can GMax. 6iv, I can fix the nature with a mint though.

Any ideals on what kinds of movesets would fit a Alcremie? I don't want to mess this one up lol. Its the only one I have.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
2 weeks ago#2
you can change the move set later if you want, just figure out which flavor and decoration you want first
bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash dee-lc - official president of gamefaqs https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

Joshsun
2 weeks ago#3
DanaDee posted...
you can change the move set later if you want, just figure out which flavor and decoration you want first

Ant they all the same in battle lol.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 weeks ago#4
I hate to burst your bubble butt Alcremie's Gmax form is the cake.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

Joshsun
2 weeks ago#5
DiduXD posted...
I hate to burst your bubble butt Alcremie's Gmax form is the cake.

I know that, but it still has the Gmax symbol as a Milery.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
2 weeks ago#6
HP 65
Attack 60
Defense 75
Sp. Atk 110
Sp. Def 121
Speed 64
Total 495

Not bad sp atk but that speed is low for sweeping, Calm mind raises both specials which are the highest stats for Alcreamie using recovery can keep you alive. Dazzling gleam is the strongest fairy move available which hits all opponents while both abilities effect allies, I'd probably suggest focusing on double/triple battles.

11 moves learned by level up are status moves and many like Aromatherapy effect all allies.
Mystical fire / Psychic can increase coverage, fire is less powerful but has twice the type effectiveness

EV wise maybe go for improving HP/Def and let calm mind handle the damage buffing, Lowering attack is the best dump stat so Bold would make you tankier (calm mind is handling the special def) while Modest will increase the damage.

Joshsun
2 weeks ago#7
Jamesworkshop posted...
HP 65
Attack 60
Defense 75
Sp. Atk 110
Sp. Def 121
Speed 64
Total 495

Not bad sp atk but that speed is low for sweeping, Calm mind raises both specials which are the highest stats for Alcreamie using recovery can keep you alive. Dazzling gleam is the strongest fairy move available which hits all opponents while both abilities effect allies, I'd probably suggest focusing on double/triple battles.

11 moves learned by level up are status moves and many like Aromatherapy effect all allies.
Mystical fire / Psychic can increase coverage, fire is less powerful but has twice the type effectiveness

EV wise maybe go for improving HP/Def and let calm mind handle the damage buffing, Lowering attack is the best dump stat so Bold would make you tankier (calm mind is handling the special def) while Modest will increase the damage.

Decided to give it a bold mint because the nature was lax.

I went with max def and HP, and the rest left over in spak.

Calm mind
recover
Mystic fire
Dazzling Gleam. are the moves I gave it.

I was shock to see it had the GMax symbol when I caught it in a raid. Most often when it shows up in past raids, it did not have the symbol.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: PyroarBlitz

PyroarBlitz
2 weeks ago#8
Joshsun posted...

I was shock to see it had the GMax symbol when I caught it in a raid. Most often when it shows up in past raids, it did not have the symbol.

that because is currently one of the Event G-Max pokemon, they took out the G-Max Alcremie and replaced is with Milcery, so you can play around with the different form and still be able to used it for the G-Max. It started up at the end of January and suppose to end on the 16th of February
Mine FC: 3496-9833-7175, feel free to add me, if do, let me know, so I can add you too.
Switch FC: SW-2446-8874-0695 feel free to add me

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
2 weeks ago#9
PyroarBlitz posted...
that because is currently one of the Event G-Max pokemon, they took out the G-Max Alcremie and replaced is with Milcery, so you can play around with the different form and still be able to used it for the G-Max. It started up at the end of January and suppose to end on the 16th of February

I like to save and reset Milcery fights until I get either the exclusive ribbon or star sweets.

Joshsun
2 weeks ago#10
Oh I went with Strawberry if any one wanted to know the forum. Strawberry is my 2nd favorite type of cake after chocolate.
FC4399-2452-9478
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Caught a 6iv Milcery that can GMax or turn into that cake.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A