This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What is your favorite Pokemon type?

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET
1 week ago#1
Pick any of the eighteen types that’s your favorite. If you like, say why! For me, it’s Steel Type because of its insane resistances.
This time I've got it! (10 secs later) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Switch: SW-7469-1136-1410

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#2
I've always liked ice types.

I dunno, in dnd and other rpgs I typically run frost based spell casters. I just like the idea of freezing things in their tracks.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

Flygon_YEET
1 week ago#3
GodOfDerp posted...
I've always liked ice types.

I dunno, in dnd and other rpgs I typically run frost based spell casters. I just like the idea of freezing things in their tracks.
Yeah, same here. I just really go for that in stuff like dnd like you said. Ice is sorta weak in Pokémon.

User Info: JonasABlood

JonasABlood
1 week ago#4
Dragon. I liked cool, powerful things when I was a child, and Garchomp was and still is my favorite Pokémon to its day, along with Dragon.

Ironically, my second favorite is Fairy, I love Fairy Pokémon and how they’re usually cute but strong.
Pokemon Sword OT: John
Switch FC (Teodxro): SW-3753-1567-5793

Flygon_YEET
1 week ago#5
Yeah, Dragon is my second favorite type, which makes Duraludon an obvious choice, right? Actually, Duraludon is a mon I actually have never used (apart from the battle tower)

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
1 week ago#6
Fire and Dragon

I want a good Fire Dragon type that actually looks like a Dragon (Reshiram is a chicken and Turtonator is a turtle) and has a red/orange color theme (I wanted Megazard X to at least have a red shiny version).

GMax Centiskorch looks amazing and I wish it were Fire Dragon type with better stats, especially speed.

User Info: Apollo500

Apollo500
1 week ago#7
Uh... I don't really has a definitive #1, so I'll just list my top 5:

Electric
Fire
Water
Fairy
Dragon

My overall favourite Pokemon is Tapu Koko, which unsurprisingly is a combination of two of my top favourite types.
https://i.imgur.com/z33CTLE.png
Switch FC: SW-1979-9179-2672 | SSBU & MHGU | Pokemon Sword IGN: Apollo

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur
1 week ago#8
Bug. Ironically, I'm terrified of them in real life, but I find that I love every bug pokemon (I mean ALL of them). I ran a bug-only playthrough of X a while back and I've loved the type ever since.
RAWR!

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
1 week ago#9
Grass. I think it's the type that explores its design space the best (although the apples aside, this gen was a bit of a dud for that)
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
1 week ago#10
Electric
Dragon
Psychic

In that order
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Pokemon Home App - QXUBFNDCKXFG
  1. Boards