This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon

User Info: WingedKuriboh

WingedKuriboh
3 days ago#81
rocky505 posted...
Chesnaught has vines. It can learn Vine Whip.

Close Combat is also not just for light attackers as Pokémon like Hairyama can learn it.

Did Chestnaught actually get anything new? Because if it doesn’t, its safer to just bet that its not getting into SwSh

I got rich from selling Blue ribbons

User Info: rocky505

rocky505
3 days ago#82
WingedKuriboh posted...
Did Chestnaught actually get anything new? Because if it doesn’t, its safer to just bet that its not getting into SwSh
I don’t think any of the Gen 5, 6 or 7 ones did. Just 2 and 3 that I recall.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
XBL Gamertag: Publickam

User Info: WingedKuriboh

WingedKuriboh
3 days ago#83
rocky505 posted...
I don’t think any of the Gen 5, 6 or 7 ones did. Just 2 and 3 that I recall.

Yea, we’re probably not getting the Gen 5 and 6 starters, Gen 7 starters definitely have improved learnsets through TM/TRs though, for example Primarina gets acrobatics
I got rich from selling Blue ribbons
Also, Regirock got a major buff as well. He now learns Body Press!
Bump
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
Here's the link with all in one:
https://serebii.net/swordshield/hometm.shtml
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A