This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
1 week ago#61
Blazorna posted...
This pretty much confirms wave 2 of DLC for everyone in SwSh

Dexit is brilliant in its insidiousness. Game Freak gets to decide what games support which Pokemon.
Any Pokemon not added to SwSh, are stuck in Home until a game that supports it is released.
Shouting "what did you do that for?" at a stationary bucket of water.
Zebstrika still doesn't get Sword Dance, Blaze Kick nor High Horsepower

GF surely hates the idea of physical electric types not named Zeraora nor Koko
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
(message deleted)

User Info: Cedicus

Cedicus
6 days ago#64
Chesnaught doesn't get Power Whip OR Close Combat....
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. ~ Socrates
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: minato_00

minato_00
6 days ago#65
I can sleep happily with Zapdos getting Hurricane and Tapu Koko getting Play Rough
FC:1435-4089-5464
Switch FC:8061-6595-0911
Blazorna posted...
This pretty much confirms wave 2 of DLC for everyone in SwSh

No, not really lol

User Info: gg132

gg132
6 days ago#67
Doesn’t seem like there is anything new for Swampert...
There are some strange incompatibilities, but that's OK. I mean, incompatibilities can be fixed very easily through patches. Overcompatibilities are much harder to correct.

EDIT: I checked the Johto legends, and they barely got anything (they got Weather Ball though). I'm missing:

Raikou: Nasty Plot, though that's somewhat OK...
Entei: Still miss Earthquake. Also miss Crunch
Suicune: Hurricane
Lugia: Focus Blast; not that he needs it but still
Ho-oh: Fire Spin. And Hurricane.
(edited 6 days ago)
Diancie got both play rough and mystical fire... making all set ideas all the better there. pure physical? now she's got a strong physical fairy move to use. pure special? time to melt the steel with mystical fire, a major upgrade to the useless weak hidden power! mixed? might as well run both them there, yep!
you are not beautiful enough for my world, oh wait... that line isn't from the anime!
3ds friend code: 3368-1191-6384

User Info: kingoffrost4

kingoffrost4
6 days ago#70
quintonshark163 posted...
@kingoffrost4
It did get Dragon Dance..............on a special attcker

Not bad but why are they still trying to make physical sceptile work?
Emotions are for the weak they said........there goes my sense of fear and caution they said........i'm dead they said........
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A