This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon
Raikou gets Scald (and Aura Sphere for non-event Raikou).

The Lati's get Mystical Fire and Aura Sphere.

Tyrantrum gets Dragon Dance, I believe that's new.

Diancie can finally go fully physical now that it gets Play Rough, and it also gets Body Press.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 days ago#32
MrFingers07 posted...
Ayy, my boy Zapdos get Hurricane. lets go

Though they didn't spread the love to Thundurus and Landorus. Granted, Landorus would have been a demonic beast with it, lol
I predicted that they wouldn't get it for the same reason they're among the few Flying-types to not learn Heat Wave (Hot Wind in Japan). The reason is that they don't have control over winds, which is Tornadus' thing.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
3 days ago#33
PokemonYoutube posted...
Raikou gets Scald
What the actual f
Work in progress
Dragon Dance Zekrom could also be big for Ubers.

And I wonder whether Dragon Dance + Icicle Spear will finally push Black Kyurem into Ubers.
Yeah raikou gets scald but garchomp doesn't get a move nearly every dragon and so many non dragons get.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
3 days ago#36
LightningAce11 posted...
Yeah raikou gets scald but garchomp doesn't get a move nearly every dragon and so many non dragons get.
It’s not dragon enough apparently because it’s not based on a reptile :P
"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
3 days ago#37
PokemonYoutube posted...
Somebody at GF really likes Raikou lol. Scald doesn't even make sense for it but I guess it needed something after losing Hidden Power. I could see it escaping RU and even reaching OU now that Ground types don't counter it as hard anymore.

Then again, Seismitoad and Gastrodon are still running around...
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
3 days ago#38
innercredible posted...
Somebody at GF really likes Raikou lol. Scald doesn't even make sense for it but I guess it needed something after losing Hidden Power. I could see it escaping RU and even reaching OU now that Ground types don't counter it as hard anymore.

Then again, Seismitoad and Gastrodon are still running around...
Eh, it gets grass knot.

Dragons are still an issue for it
"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: RevUltim

RevUltim
3 days ago#39
PokemonYoutube posted...

The Lati's get Mystical Fire and Aura Sphere.

Tyrantrum gets Dragon Dance, I believe that's new.

Diancie can finally go fully physical now that it gets Play Rough, and it also gets Body Press.
Tyrantrum always knew DD
My Switch FC: SW-5045-1751-7524 IGN: Ultima

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
3 days ago#40
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Eh, it gets grass knot.

Dragons are still an issue for it
Does it? I'm not seeing it on the TM/TR list, and I don't see it in any transfer-only move lists either.
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. TM/TR compatibility and base stats are found in Home's coding for all Pokemon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A