This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Can you use Pokemon Home to transfer Pokemon between Saves? NG+ Style?

User Info: The_Milk_Man13

The_Milk_Man13
4 days ago#1
I've been waiting for Pokemon home to come out for a while now, and I know you could do it with Bank but I wanna make sure.

If I put my Pokemon in Home, then delete my game and start over, can I still pull those Pokemon out and use them in the new playthrough to be like NG+? The story of the game may be barebones, but I still enjoyed having a goal to work towards--post game stuff just isn't entertaining me anymore.
Welcome to GameFAQs, the Forums where arguments are never won and your opinions don't matter.

User Info: djayk85

djayk85
4 days ago#2
Yes
Switch FC: SW-1104-2490-9925

User Info: The_Milk_Man13

The_Milk_Man13
4 days ago#3
djayk85 posted...
Yes

Sweet. Thanks. ^^
Welcome to GameFAQs, the Forums where arguments are never won and your opinions don't matter.

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
4 days ago#4
Pretty sure you can transfer them between multiple saves.
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
4 days ago#5
might as well catch something with the master ball if you still have it. I think with a new save the game will consider them to be traded and they might not obey due to level

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
4 days ago#6
Jamesworkshop posted...
might as well catch something with the master ball if you still have it. I think with a new save the game will consider them to be traded and they might not obey due to level

Anything with a different original trainer id is how they determine if its yours or not.

No idea what happens if you find someone with same ID as you
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Pokemon Home App - QXUBFNDCKXFG
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Can you use Pokemon Home to transfer Pokemon between Saves? NG+ Style?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A