This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Update for Pokémon Home?

User Info: frozensaria

frozensaria
1 month ago#1
So I can’t transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Home to and from SwSh.

It says I’m not using the latest software update for SwSh so I can’t use it...

Yet it keeps saying I’m currently using the current update which is Ver.1.1.0

Is this correct? I know people have transferred their pokemon to SwSh via Pokémon Home... So anyone know the problem with mine?
I am always there, but you can't see me. A leaf in the wind. The forest is calling. Sometimes you will hear my melody...but only if you are one with the Kokiri.

User Info: JonasABlood

JonasABlood
1 month ago#2
Are you using a different account while in Home? Try starting the game in that account
Pokemon Sword OT: John
Switch FC (Teodxro): SW-3753-1567-5793

frozensaria
1 month ago#3
JonasABlood posted...
Are you using a different account while in Home? Try starting the game in that account

Nope :( I’ve been using the same one.
I am always there, but you can't see me. A leaf in the wind. The forest is calling. Sometimes you will hear my melody...but only if you are one with the Kokiri.

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
1 month ago#4
Check and see if the mobile app needs an update. When I went to DL it, it said "update" instead of "install".
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
SW- 2535 5257 4315

User Info: multiplyzaps

multiplyzaps
1 month ago#5
frozensaria posted...
So I can’t transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Home to and from SwSh.

It says I’m not using the latest software update for SwSh so I can’t use it...

Yet it keeps saying I’m currently using the current update which is Ver.1.1.0

Is this correct? I know people have transferred their pokemon to SwSh via Pokémon Home... So anyone know the problem with mine?
You need to save in-game, that'll cause Pokemon Home to see your file as the new version. :)
I lurk.

frozensaria
1 month ago#6
multiplyzaps posted...
You need to save in-game, that'll cause Pokemon Home to see your file as the new version. :)

Thanks!!! I didn’t realize I had to do that. Hahahaha

User Info: multiplyzaps

multiplyzaps
1 month ago#7
frozensaria posted...
Thanks!!! I didn’t realize I had to do that. Hahahaha

No probs. I had that same problem yesterday, and I was so excited to transfer my breeding mons before sleeping!
I lurk.

frozensaria
1 month ago#8
multiplyzaps posted...
No probs. I had that same problem yesterday, and I was so excited to transfer my breeding mons before sleeping!

Nice!!! I’m excited to use the GTS and wonder trade! After transferring all my SwSh Pokémon, Let’s Go Pokémon, and Pokémon from the Bank I only have around 436 Pokémon in my Pokédex! I’m almost half way there. Haha. Gonna be a challenge filling the dex, but Pokémon Home is making it a lot easier!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Update for Pokémon Home?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A