This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: Ahhhhhno91

Ahhhhhno91
3 months ago#71
Ztboohoo posted...
Just chiming in, I'm the one who started the conversation about hacked mon, so what I've been seeing is that if you have a hacked mon that was not the reason why Home went down, its seems that home was released prematurely and the servers were not updated properly in the app hense as to why were getting errors I'll update yall when I hear more

That is true but I’m not getting 992 I’m getting 999 and if you look at the rules and regulations it says if there’s something they don’t like on it they will suspend you

User Info: Thenitrogeneral

Thenitrogeneral
3 months ago#72
Thenitrogeneral posted...
Its definitely not the hacked pokemon. There are people saying they brought hacked pokemon into home no problem. And it's happening for people who didnt have any hacked pokemon too
So if it worked for some people then it's not the hacked pokemon. And even if it was. Nintendo cant punish people for transferring one hacked pokemon if they didnt know it was hacked in the first place.

Thenitrogeneral
3 months ago#73
Ahhhhhno91 posted...
That is true but I’m not getting 992 I’m getting 999 and if you look at the rules and regulations it says if there’s something they don’t like on it they will suspend you
Online. If you use a pokemon online that's hacked they will suspend you. They have never punished people from just having hacked pokemon. Sometimes its almost impossible to tell if the have legit stats and everything. And pokebank is supposed to not let you pit hacked pokemon there in the first place

User Info: SilverSlinger14

SilverSlinger14
3 months ago#74
Apparently it worked for half the people and the other half got errors like us
The half of us it didnt work for fot Thanos snapped so hard

Thenitrogeneral
3 months ago#75
Online. If you use a pokemon online that's hacked they will suspend you. They have never punished people from just having hacked pokemon. Sometimes its almost impossible to tell if the have legit stats and everything. And pokebank is supposed to not let you pit hacked pokemon there in the first place
Just transfering them to home shouldn't matter. It's only if you were to put them in the guts or wonder trade them that could result in suspension

Thenitrogeneral
3 months ago#76
SilverSlinger14 posted...
The half of us it didnt work for fot Thanos snapped so hard
Then someone needs to become hulk and snap all of us back lol

Thenitrogeneral
3 months ago#77
I'm thinking about deleting my cloud data for home and restarting it to see if that fixes the issue. But I'm scared that if I do that then the pokemon I transfered will actually be gone completely

User Info: Ahhhhhno91

Ahhhhhno91
3 months ago#78
Mine were unreleased

User Info: TheSilentKnight

TheSilentKnight
3 months ago#79
I contacted my bank and given the circumstance they said they can and will issue a chargeback since they are out right refusing refunds. So honestly, if they don't square this away with in a couple days then that's what I am gonna do and just abandon this franchise as a whole. There are plenty of other games to spend my time and money on.
What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.

User Info: TheSilentKnight

TheSilentKnight
3 months ago#80
Also, just found this https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48849

and this, https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions/detail/qid/91760

Nintendo is trying to wash their hands of this issue it seems.
What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A