This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
2 weeks ago#401
400 posts already wtf

User Info: YellowPalpitoad

YellowPalpitoad
2 weeks ago#402
At this point, I don't even care if I lose the 1000+ Mons I tried to transfer. I just want to be able to get into my home account. Obviously I would love if my pokemon weren't lost, but I'd rather have the ability to get into my account and have to redo everything, spending the next dozen years getting my Mons back, than be completely shut out from the app.

User Info: G4meHawk

G4meHawk
2 weeks ago#403
Im still getting transfer failed from no 3ds option. Today I grabbed a used 3ds from gamestop but I had to get Nintendo to transfer my account. In 2-3 days I'll see if I can transfer using the 3ds.

User Info: SilverSlinger14

SilverSlinger14
2 weeks ago#404
YellowPalpitoad posted...
At this point, I don't even care if I lose the 1000+ Mons I tried to transfer. I just want to be able to get into my home account. Obviously I would love if my pokemon weren't lost, but I'd rather have the ability to get into my account and have to redo everything, spending the next dozen years getting my Mons back, than be completely shut out from the app.
I fully agree. Id rather have to start over then to pay for a service i cant use.

User Info: Thenitrogeneral

Thenitrogeneral
2 weeks ago#405
SilverSlinger14 posted...
I fully agree. Id rather have to start over then to pay for a service i cant use.
Me too. And I have a backup so it dosent matter to much

Thenitrogeneral
2 weeks ago#406
Thenitrogeneral posted...
Me too. And I have a backup so it dosent matter to much
I just want to use the damn app

User Info: Scrappy-Doo

Scrappy-Doo
2 weeks ago#407
jordaninthesky posted...
But to prevent it, they say to do small parts at a time, and not to use boxes that already had/have pokemon??

It's probably not it but maybe this is caused by the gift Pikachu? Maybe you have to move it to a box after the last one in your Pokémon Bank collection before the transfer.
"Ta dadada ta daaa! Puppy Power!"

User Info: DaJirk

DaJirk
2 weeks ago#408
YellowPalpitoad posted...
I wish i could say the same I had my Dads team in there i wont ever get that back and that just destroys my will to play any pokemon game again.

User Info: Voidprincess

Voidprincess
2 weeks ago#409
Scrappy-Doo posted...
It's probably not it but maybe this is caused by the gift Pikachu? Maybe you have to move it to a box after the last one in your Pokémon Bank collection before the transfer.

Nah, I moved the Pikachu into sword prior to my bank transfer and still got locked out. Not that.

Thenitrogeneral
2 weeks ago#410
I'm uploading one last update video right now to youtube. Should be out in like a half hour. So like 9:15 EST. Feel free to watch and comment anything I forgot or got wrong lol
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A