This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
Tha4ts definitely what it sounds like. Id be so pissed of i lose my Zeraora or any of the legendaries and shiny pokemon i have brought forward over the past decade. I feel like a gradual release would have helped solve these problems. I wouldn't have been upset if i didn't get to use it for a few days if it meant it was working fully
They should have tested for all these possible situations to occur before releasing it. If their are issues then they could have given us warnings like to only transfer small amounts of Mons at a time so that it wouldn't give the severs any issues and then say that they are working on patches to fix it, because now a lot of people including myself will lose Mons we've shiny hunted or living dexs, or even just in fame teams we used from previous generations. Hopefully the Mons aren't lost and if they are that they aren't gone for good and they can be brought back.
I'm currently on hold with support. I'll will post what they said after I end the call
Thenitrogeneral posted...
I'm currently on hold with support. I'll will post what they said after I end the call
Not sure if I'm gonna get an answer or not. The guy just asked me if I was trying to transfer money from pokebank. Wtf?

User Info: Risa-Sparks

Risa-Sparks
1 week ago#45
It is reassuring, I feel that we are really going to move forward with people like that .... XD
So they game me a reference number and that's it. There is no fix to it right now. He did say that all of the pokemon wonr be lost
So they game me a reference number and that's it. There is no fix to it right now. He did say that all of the pokemon wonr be lost
If that's the case then that's a relief. Now it's just a case on when the issue will be resolved and we can get out Mons back. Hopefully before the 30 day free trial ends since I still have some Mons to transfer.

User Info: Risa-Sparks

Risa-Sparks
1 week ago#48

thank you for at least trying to get info ... if this is the case it is reassuring enough hoping that resolves it quickly ... from my rating I mail the support as I have said but no response ...
YellowPalpitoad posted...
If that's the case then that's a relief. Now it's just a case on when the issue will be resolved and we can get out Mons back. Hopefully before the 30 day free trial ends since I still have some Mons to transfer.
Dont count on it though. He did say that the pokemon should be fine. But it's also coming from the same guy who asked me if I was trying to transfer money through pokebank. Some people are saying its because you have hacked pokemon but I dint think that can be the case because I dont think any of mine are hacked
Risa-Sparks posted...
thank you for at least trying to get info ... if this is the case it is reassuring enough hoping that resolves it quickly ... from my rating I mail the support as I have said but no response ...
I emailed them to and no response. Some people are saying it couldnt be because you had a hacked pokemon in bank. I dont think thats the case though because I dont think I did
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A