This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: NoviusDrakon

NoviusDrakon
2 days ago#391
Quick question, it's unknown whether the pokemon are deleted now, but does that affect the ones already confirmed in home like the pikachu and starter, or just the ones transferred when the error code happened?

User Info: InuJoshua

InuJoshua
2 days ago#392
TheSilentKnight posted...
Just wanted to share this since I just got it in my email after replaying back to their robot response the first time.

This is an "update" from Pokemons Support I got today;

Agent_Carter (Pokémon.com)
Feb 14, 10:59 PST
Hello Frank,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

The error you are receiving requires more research, which is why you have not heard anything back. Our development team has been notified of the issue, and is working hard on getting a fix.

We ask for your patience and understanding while this is being checked out.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!
Sincerely,
Agent_Carter
The Pokémon Company International Support Team

Take that what you will. I have already gotten my money back so at this point, for me at least, it's a done deal.

Either way, I hope everything ends well for the rest of you. Cheers.

As an aside, it's comforting to know that a founder of SHIELD and Captain America's wife is working on your request.
I write for geekscape.net and co-host the Geekscape Games podcast. My posts do not reflect the views of any other weeaboos or scrubs.
Xbox/PSN/NNID: InuJoshua
NoviusDrakon posted...
Quick question, it's unknown whether the pokemon are deleted now, but does that affect the ones already confirmed in home like the pikachu and starter, or just the ones transferred when the error code happened?
Just the ones transfered
Thenitrogeneral posted...
If the s*** is ever delt with
Oh it will be delt with. It may just be after there asses get nailed to the wall.

User Info: Risa-Sparks

Risa-Sparks
2 days ago#395
nous avons contacté le service client de Nintendo France qui nous a répondu. Pas de solution pour le moment, mais notre demande a été transmise à Nintendo of Europe qui est en contact avec The Pokémon Company. Nous vous conseillons fortement de faire remonter le problème en faisant la même chose. Le service client de Nintendo France est joignable à l’adresse mail suivante : webmaster@nintendo.fr. Nous continuerons de mettre à jour cet article en cas de réponse de leur part. N’hésitez pas en faire de même ou à nous faire part d’autres informations (si elles sont fiables) via les commentaires sous cet article.

we contacted Nintendo France customer service who replied. No solution for the moment, but our request has been transmitted to Nintendo of Europe which is in contact with The Pokémon Company. We strongly recommend that you escalate the problem by doing the same. Nintendo France customer service can be reached at the following email address: webmaster@nintendo.fr. We will continue to update this article in the event of a response from them. Do not hesitate to do the same or to send us other information (if it is reliable) via the comments under this article.

this is the most useful i have found so far ....

User Info: Risa-Sparks

Risa-Sparks
2 days ago#396
NEW JOKE! I followed the advice of the US support and .... each time I launch the home, it asks me to "reprogram" it (language, etc ...) then before having access to it. .... error 992 and I have to do it all over again X'D
Risa-Sparks posted...
NEW JOKE! I followed the advice of the US support and .... each time I launch the home, it asks me to "reprogram" it (language, etc ...) then before having access to it. .... error 992 and I have to do it all over again X'D
Its soooo great eh? Thats the loop im stuck in now too

NoviusDrakon
2 days ago#398
Risa-Sparks posted...
I don't think it's a problem with the app on the device it looks more like a problem connected to the account, so I don't see how resetting the app would change anything, especially if nothing has been done on the pokemon company's side yet.
I've been stuck in that loop since I took the risk yesterday. I have about given up all hope at this point. I'll try transfering them to a different home and to a different save file of sheild. I guess having them on one file is better than none right?

NoviusDrakon
2 days ago#400
I tried to contact Nintendo about the issues and they said to contact the pokemon company directly and that the pokemon company is currently working on fixing the issues regarding 999 and 992, so it looks like is just gonna be a waiting game.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A