This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
now I can even click on support in the mobile app. It just comes up with access denied, and a bunch of other gibberish
Just wanted to share this since I just got it in my email after replaying back to their robot response the first time.

This is an "update" from Pokemons Support I got today;

Agent_Carter (Pokémon.com)
Feb 14, 10:59 PST
Hello Frank,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

The error you are receiving requires more research, which is why you have not heard anything back. Our development team has been notified of the issue, and is working hard on getting a fix.

We ask for your patience and understanding while this is being checked out.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!
Sincerely,
Agent_Carter
The Pokémon Company International Support Team

Take that what you will. I have already gotten my money back so at this point, for me at least, it's a done deal.

Either way, I hope everything ends well for the rest of you. Cheers.

What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.
So I just got a second month subscription just to see if they were right. Well I just tried to transfer my lvl 100 shiny mewtwo that I edited with powersaves and It worked. Witch means that the whole hacked pokemon thing is bulls***

User Info: xHarlockx

xHarlockx
2 days ago#374
Fingers crossed, at least they said that much, the Big N will swoop in if TPC continues this downward spiral.

xHarlockx
2 days ago#375
Yeah totally, at least TPC America hasn't posted anything like that yet, they know 7s Americans are trigger happy with the lawsuits lol.
This is wrong on so many levels. People can get hacked pokemon and not even know it.... and TPC wants to place blame on them and not try and fix it? Sure some people hack and hack poorly... but you can still get a hacked mon and not know it... really screwed up they're tossing the blame on consumers and not doing anything to address it. ( Also don't be fooled, it's probly coding issues on THEIR end, not the hacked mons actually causing the problem.)

This is the first gen I won't be doing pvp battling, or at least if I even have the heart at this point with all of Sw/Sh's screwups play on showdown exclusively now. (Been playing since gen 1 too) Why bother risking losing my trained mons over their incompetence? Awful... TPC REALLY needs to outsource their online infrastructure to a company that knows wtf they're doing... 2020 this isn't acceptable...

edit: edited nintendo for TPC
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling.
(edited 2 days ago)
Thenitrogeneral posted...
So I just got a second month subscription just to see if they were right. Well I just tried to transfer my lvl 100 shiny mewtwo that I edited with powersaves and It worked. Witch means that the whole hacked pokemon thing is bulls***

do it again and film it and post it and make it go viral until they admit their mistake

xHarlockx
2 days ago#378
SniperNightOwl posted...
This is wrong on so many levels. People can get hacked pokemon and not even know it.... and Nintendo wants to place blame on them and not try and fix it? Sure some people hack and hack poorly... but you can still get a hacked mon and not know it... really screwed up they're tossing the blame on consumers and not doing anything to address it. ( Also don't be fooled, it's probly coding issues on THEIR end, not the hacked mons actually causing the problem.)

This is the first gen I won't be doing pvp battling, or at least if I even have the heart at this point with all of Sw/Sh's screwups play on showdown exclusively now. (Been playing since gen 1 too) Why bother risking losing my trained mons over their incompetence? Awful... Nintendo REALLY needs to outsource their online infrastructure to a company that knows wtf they're doing... 2020 this isn't acceptable...
Just remember it's not really Nintendo, Game freak/The Pokémon Company are a 2nd party company, that's why Nintendo forwards the issues to TPC.
I'm hopeful that if TPC can't figure it out that Nintendo will step in and help, but as a second party company they have to give them space to try and resolve the issue themselves.

User Info: Sir_Specter

Sir_Specter
2 days ago#379
SniperNightOwl posted...
This is wrong on so many levels. People can get hacked pokemon and not even know it.... and Nintendo wants to place blame on them and not try and fix it? Sure some people hack and hack poorly... but you can still get a hacked mon and not know it... really screwed up they're tossing the blame on consumers and not doing anything to address it. ( Also don't be fooled, it's probly coding issues on THEIR end, not the hacked mons actually causing the problem.)

This is the first gen I won't be doing pvp battling, or at least if I even have the heart at this point with all of Sw/Sh's screwups play on showdown exclusively now. (Been playing since gen 1 too) Why bother risking losing my trained mons over their incompetence? Awful... Nintendo REALLY needs to outsource their online infrastructure to a company that knows wtf they're doing... 2020 this isn't acceptable...
It's not Nintendo. GameFreak and The Pokemon Company are responsible for the pokemon games and related services. Nintendo only publishes them. That's why it's busted. Gamefreak + TPC always rush their products out the door as fast as possible because they know pokedrones will buy it immediately even if it's broken. Nintendo delays games that aren't done. See: Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime 4, Daemon X Machina, etc.
(edited 2 days ago)
Also let's not forget Pokemon Bank on the 3DS didn't have these problems.

It's not the hacked mons. It's on their end for these errors. TPC needs to own up.
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A