This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: xHarlockx

xHarlockx
2 days ago#361
Via google translate.

"If you have error 999 or 992 on # PokémonHome, I highly recommend that you declare yourself to Nintendo support (direct mail to webmaster@nintendo.fr) and not to be content with social networks. It is only with enough customer feedback that this will progress."

User Info: Spinozilla

Spinozilla
2 days ago#362
Has anyone tried to call Nintendo Support?
xHarlockx posted...
I dunno personally I love SwSh, they just should have done more testing with home or only allowed you to transfer like 5 boxes at a time.
I love swsh too. I guess I just assumed this app would work.
Spinozilla posted...
Has anyone tried to call Nintendo Support?
I have. Multiple times. Everytime they were no help

xHarlockx
2 days ago#365
Thenitrogeneral posted...
I love swsh too. I guess I just assumed this app would work.
Right me too!
Thenitrogeneral posted...
I have. Multiple times. Everytime they were no help
They defer you to The Pokémon Company, at least on their website.

xHarlockx
2 days ago#366
I wonder how many people this big has affected, with at least 6 million players having one of the 2 games, how many people signed up for Home premium and how many were affected.
I hate to say that I hope it affected a large amount of people but I feel like that is the only way we will get any results.
If it only affected a couple thousand people that's less than 1% they might not care, they might be working on a fix but not as steadily as they would be if it affected millions of players.

xHarlockx
2 days ago#367
*bug
*at least 16 million
Forgot to proof read.
xHarlockx posted...
I wonder how many people this big has affected, with at least 6 million players having one of the 2 games, how many people signed up for Home premium and how many were affected.
I hate to say that I hope it affected a large amount of people but I feel like that is the only way we will get any results.
If it only affected a couple thousand people that's less than 1% they might not care, they might be working on a fix but not as steadily as they would be if it affected millions of players.
Exactly. They dont really care about little groups of people with this issue

User Info: Maverick_BK7

Maverick_BK7
2 days ago#369
Found this on reddit:
Shaylios 6 points · 4 hours ago
So I talked with Nintendo support. Explained everything, the lock out, the subscription, etc. They said to give TPC some time to fix things, and if they can't make it right, Nintendo will step in and investigate.
All hope is not lost

Maverick_BK7 posted...
Found this on reddit:
Shaylios 6 points · 4 hours ago
So I talked with Nintendo support. Explained everything, the lock out, the subscription, etc. They said to give TPC some time to fix things, and if they can't make it right, Nintendo will step in and investigate.
All hope is not lost
Dont get your Hope's up
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A