This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: Ahhhhhno91

Ahhhhhno91
5 days ago#21
I keep getting a message error code 999

Ahhhhhno91
5 days ago#22
Is the App for iOS

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
5 days ago#23
I downloaded the app on my iPad and now it won't let me use the iPhone version because it says it was already transferred to another device. I guess you can only use it on one device at a time. Does anyone know how I can reassign my iPhone to be the device used instead of my iPad?
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: Ztboohoo

Ztboohoo
5 days ago#24
Are you guys still getting the message?

User Info: Ztboohoo

Ztboohoo
5 days ago#25
And did you guys transfer clean pokemon? Or were some hacked?

Ahhhhhno91
5 days ago#26
Ztboohoo posted...
And did you guys transfer clean pokemon? Or were some hacked?
Yeah s*** now that I think about it I tried to transfer azs floette 😢

User Info: rcwsb37-37

rcwsb37-37
4 days ago#27
Please let me know if you get it fixed too. Same problem! I didn’t know you were able to transfer Pokémon too.

User Info: rcwsb37-37

rcwsb37-37
4 days ago#28
I would not mind losing the Pokémon but I would like to be able too get in. I can always catch them again if I need to.😩😓
Maybe it's just when you try to transfer a lot of Mons cause I had 2 bank accounts and when I used it on one which had less Mons (some weren't completely legit) they went into home fine and I didn't get an error, but when I went to transfer my Mons from my other bank which had tonnes more Mons I got the error
Just chiming in to say I'm still having the same error 7 hours later. It seems more and more people are posting about it on reddit/twitter/youtube.
What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A