This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
5 days ago#11
I've been waiting or this before using it. Your sacrifice is appreciated.
Thenitrogeneral posted...
Its giving me the same error on the mobile version

Same. Kinda irritating.
What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.
Its giving me error 992 on both the switch version and the mobile. I'm guessing it's just due to the amount of people using it. I'm sure all of our pokemon from bank are fine.
Still getting error code 992. I believe it's just the amount of people using. Why dont some of you get off so others can use it? Lol
Thenitrogeneral posted...
Still getting error code 992. I believe it's just the amount of people using. Why dont some of you get off so others can use it? Lol

I'm still getting it as well. Probably going to give up on it tonight.

What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.

User Info: st1tchedup21

st1tchedup21
5 days ago#16
I can’t even connect my Nintendo account to the mobile version. I just get an error that say check Q&A for Nintendo account
(edited 5 days ago)
TheSilentKnight posted...
I'm still getting it as well. Probably going to give up on it tonight.
Let's just hope everything works in the morning. You would think so but all the youtubers are going to be posting videos on it in the morning and that will bring more people on

User Info: Cheeseypi

Cheeseypi
5 days ago#18
I'm also getting error 400/code 992 after transferring... I wonder what's up. It looks like people who didn't transfer are able to use it just fine, based on Twitter images posted like 2 minutes ago
Cheeseypi posted...
I'm also getting error 400/code 992 after transferring... I wonder what's up. It looks like people who didn't transfer are able to use it just fine, based on Twitter images posted like 2 minutes ago
I'm guessing it's due to the amount of people using. I'm furious with it right now

User Info: starmaine1990

starmaine1990
5 days ago#20
Cant even transfer yet get errors just trying to update pokemon bank .
switch id: 3797 0607 9195 (starmie )
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A