This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon

User Info: swanton112

swanton112
1 week ago#1
Just tried to transfer all my 3ds bank boxes to Pokemon home and now I'm getting an error every time I'm trying to log in
3ds FC:3797-6630-1740
gamertag 360:Killerxxx7

User Info: Seannado

Seannado
1 week ago#2
Same

User Info: Thenitrogeneral

Thenitrogeneral
1 week ago#3
I'm having the same issue. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's due to so many people using the app at once. Let's just hope it will be fixed soon. Otherwise nintendo is going to have alot of pissed people on their hands

User Info: Heatmizer91

Heatmizer91
1 week ago#4
Well they sure as hell tried to keep it a secret didn't they?
Kay: The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User Info: swanton112

swanton112
1 week ago#5
Well hopefully I didn't lose all my Pokemon I've caught through every game because they are not in bank anymore
3ds FC:3797-6630-1740
gamertag 360:Killerxxx7

Thenitrogeneral
1 week ago#6
swanton112 posted...
Well hopefully I didn't lose all my Pokemon I've caught through every game because they are not in bank anymore
Mine are too. I'm sure they are in home. Dont get to worried

User Info: TheSilentKnight

TheSilentKnight
1 week ago#7
I'm getting error code 992 now. My bank says I dont have anything deposited so hopefully its still just in the process.
What we gain too easily, we value too lightly.

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
1 week ago#8
Did you try checking Home on your phone to make sure everything is there? The mobile version is out.
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | A Cultist of the Hoopa Guild
Switch Friend Code: SW-1161-9206-0151 | IGN: Mr. Pockets |
(message deleted)

Thenitrogeneral
1 week ago#10
SuperPocketMan posted...
Did you try checking Home on your phone to make sure everything is there? The mobile version is out.
Its giving me the same error on the mobile version
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Anybody getting an error code for Pokemon home after trying to transfer pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A