This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Incineroar depreciation topic

User Info: Byakuren

Byakuren
1 week ago#91
Who posted?
I want to marry her
https://i.imgur.com/UyHgqSL.jpg

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
1 week ago#92
Well my Incineroar left gen 7,He had the battle tree ribbons, battle royal ribbon, and of course all the minor ribbons like friendship, footprint, ete all coming down to the count of 7 in its ribbon count.

I said a while ago with the 12 wins and a Leon fight, Incineroar should have a some what easy time getting that Battle Tower ribbon when I found out he was in the code. And I was sort of right, I got there the first time, but a double protect on Leon's part turn the tide since I was leech and he won, the rematch I won and Incineroar can now lay claim to the Battle Tower ribbon. Just kinda of shock I lost the first time with some hacks like frozen, double protect and a crit.
FC4399-2452-9478
(edited 1 week ago)
I'm hoping one day Litten gets a branching evolution path, so that evolving it won't be animal abuse any longer

I'd never let one of my pets turn into that ugly piece of s***

Joshsun
1 week ago#94
Darklit_Minuet posted...
I'm hoping one day Litten gets a branching evolution path, so that evolving it won't be animal abuse any longer

I'd never let one of my pets turn into that ugly piece of s***

Ugly? Incineroar is one of the most handsome Pokémon there ever was. He has the body of a Greek God.
FC4399-2452-9478

Byakuren
1 week ago#95
Joshsun posted...
Ugly? Incineroar is one of the most handsome Pokémon there ever was. He has the body of a Greek God.
You stink 😒
I want to marry her

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#96
leave joshy boy alone trop

you are so stinky, you make incineroar seem clean

User Info: ThatsMyHotdog

ThatsMyHotdog
1 week ago#97
Enutrof1 posted...
How dare Incineroar put two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on his sesame seed buns.
I’m suddenly hungry...
~Mayor Alfonso of Stargem~
~FC: 4484-7839-7903~

Joshsun
1 week ago#98
Litten was my starter in Sun, I favor him from all the other gen 7 starters. He was pretty much base off of Tony the Tiger, and who hates Tony the Tiger?? Once his HA got release, he went up in usage in the top 5, and was the new king of VGC, and even when they nurf Intimidate , they still could not stop this tiger that was destine for greatness.
FC4399-2452-9478

Byakuren
1 week ago#99
gaminggamer13 posted...
trop
Stop calling me that 😒
I want to marry her

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#100