This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Incineroar depreciation topic

User Info: paipr

paipr
1 week ago#71
I can appreciate the concept, and alot about the execution. And the idea of a heel Pokemon realized as a tiger man is very fitting.

That said Incineroar also represents one of my biggest pet peeves of Pokemon (namely with starters) over the generations that's beyound "more common" and is moreso "the trend".

Aka taking an animal base stage and making it a humanoid by it's final. They look less like animals and more like fantasy/sci-fi species. Like they lol like you could come across a race if them living in towns.

Not to say all are terrible, and not to say none don't work. But it is to say, why can't they just stay animals. Why they gotta stand up and "wear clothes" so much.
ThinMint the shiny Sizzlipede/Centiskorch says hi.
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980

User Info: Byakuren

Byakuren
1 week ago#72
paipr posted...
Why they gotta stand up and "wear clothes" so much.
One of the higher ups in gamefreak is a massive furry and forces their fetish onto the starters
I want to marry her
https://i.imgur.com/UyHgqSL.jpg

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#73
Byakuren posted...
One of the higher ups in gamefreak is a massive furry and forces their fetish onto the starters

we have primarina, delphox, incineroar...

i swear, if next gen, for the last stage grass starter, we get some feminist furry type thing, i will scream

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
1 week ago#74
Byakuren posted...
what if this is just his fursona
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+ Block list 50+

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 week ago#75
gaminggamer13 posted...
we have primarina, delphox, incineroar...

i swear, if next gen, for the last stage grass starter, we get some feminist furry type thing, i will scream

imagine being triggered by a cartoon animal game for children
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
1 week ago#76
uhh worse than war and poverty?!!!!!??!??!?
*Mario voice* "Thanks-a so much for reading my sig!" Author of http://www.dazzlingdave.com/Wario_war.pdf. i herd u liek mudkipz?

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
1 week ago#77
there is literally nothing wrong with war or poverty as long as the rich are super rich and have no chance of going down
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+ Block list 50+
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#78
Lexifox posted...
imagine being triggered by a cartoon animal game for children

imagine being triggered by someone's opinion that you would be so condescending in your response

User Info: paipr

paipr
1 week ago#79
It's not just the "furry" ones. Birds, frogs, chameleons, chickens, etc.
ThinMint the shiny Sizzlipede/Centiskorch says hi.
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980

User Info: Byakuren

Byakuren
1 week ago#80
Lord_Mudkip posted...
uhh worse than war and poverty?!!!!!??!??!?
ANYTHING
I want to marry her
https://i.imgur.com/UyHgqSL.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Incineroar depreciation topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A