This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Incineroar depreciation topic

User Info: Byakuren

Byakuren
1 week ago#31
no
I want to marry her
https://i.imgur.com/UyHgqSL.jpg

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
1 week ago#32
you didnt marry her then
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+ Block list 50+

User Info: Iamcorn

Iamcorn
1 week ago#33
Byakuren posted...
I hate Incineroar more than anything else in the world

As long as it exists Pokemon will never be good again
Should've just stayed a cat.

They could have used the Heel concept for anything else. and let the tiger be an actual tiger instead of shoehorning a reference that ruined the Pokemon.
If you have to use the phrase 'hater' to describe someone who disagrees with you, then you've lost all validity in whatever point you might have had.

Byakuren
1 week ago#34
Beelzemon posted...
you didnt marry her then
I married a lot of anime girls

Iamcorn posted...
Should've just stayed a cat.

They could have used the Heel concept for anything else. and let the tiger be an actual tiger instead of shoehorning a reference that ruined the Pokemon.
I agree, Litten was amazing and they ruined it
I want to marry her

Iamcorn
1 week ago#35
Byakuren posted...
I agree, Litten was amazing and they ruined it

And I don't get why so many people feel the need to explain the Heel concept whenever I claim that it's become a "Pseudo Fighting type" No see I KNOW what a Heel is, There's just no reason THIS pokemon needed to BE the heel Pokemon, especially when Fire Starters have a history of being overly humanoid/ Fighting types. And you can see the CLEAR influence of Fighting Types IN Incineroar even if it's not one, which is why I call it a "pseudo Fighting type" (Like GF kinda WANTED it to be a Fighting/Dark Type, but since it was a starter it had to be fire, so they made a Fire/Dark heel instead of just saving the Heel concept for something else)

Last time I got into a conversation about it the other guy was all 'your ideas are stupid I'm glad you don't work for Pokemon' while often either addressing my comments on it's Type, it's design and concept, and what I think it's design and concept COULD have been instead of addressing the whole point and thereby MISSING the whole point.

It was a very dumb conversation.
If you have to use the phrase 'hater' to describe someone who disagrees with you, then you've lost all validity in whatever point you might have had.
(edited 1 week ago)

Byakuren
1 week ago#36
Those people are just being intellectually dishonest and just defend whatever s*** gamefreak puts out
I want to marry her

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
1 week ago#37
hope you plan on randomly bumping this thread because nobody should like this s***
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+ Block list 50+

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#38
yeah, i hated incineroar when it was first revealed, i wanted something actually more unique like a sulfur type pokemon, fire/poison, would've been a dope design now that i think about it.

but what's done is done. can't pointlessly complain about something that can't be changed. you are free to, don't get me wrong, it just.... won't get you anywhere.

Iamcorn
1 week ago#39
gaminggamer13 posted...
yeah, i hated incineroar when it was first revealed, i wanted something actually more unique like a sulfur type pokemon, fire/poison, would've been a dope design now that i think about it.

but what's done is done. can't pointlessly complain about something that can't be changed. you are free to, don't get me wrong, it just.... won't get you anywhere.
See, thing is it COULD be changed by giving it a regional form.

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 week ago#40
Iamcorn posted...
See, thing is it COULD be changed by giving it a regional form.

i speculated a little thing a couple years back

that every starter would get separate forms on each island, idk, it would've actually showcased alola better.

but i think what TC is getting at is that he hates incineroar. a regional form won't change the existance of incineroar. the typing sure, but it will always be there. even the subtle "CENA" pun gets me annoyed

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Incineroar depreciation topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A