This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Create a Pokemon with this rarely used type combo: Part 7, Fighting/Flying..

User Info: paipr

paipr
1 month ago#1
**Please only use the days type combo**

There are plenty of type combos that have been used. See seemingly to death Grass/Poison, Water/Rock. And other that seem to have only been used once or twice. Let's create Pokemon of some of those type combos.

For this one we are looking to Fighting/Flying. A type currently exclusive to the gen6 luchador aka Hawlucha. Honestly it's a type that feels like it has plenty of potential. So go crazy y'all.
ThinMint the shiny Sizzlipede/Centiskorch says hi.
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980
(message deleted)

paipr
1 month ago#3
Battag--->Battack
Fighting/Flying

Battag, The Quick Strike Pokemon.
They will hang upside-down from caves and tree branches and drop and glide quickly to attack. Then immediately return to their perch and wait for another chances to strike. They can often be seen doing this very thing with other Battag to practice, as well as to play it seems.

Battack, The Quick Strike Pokemon.
This Pokemon is very protective of it's home, and will strike without hesitation to any it feels may be a threat. Powered by it's dive bombs it's kicks and punches leave many foes hesitant to continue a prolonged battle.

paipr
1 month ago#4
Bump

paipr
1 month ago#5
Squarrel-->Wranglider--->Brouhahero

Fighting-->Fighting/Flying

Squarrel, Quarreling Pokemon.

These Pokemon dart about on the ground getting into small and quick fights. They rarely finish one before they are off to fight another. The unique shape of their tail is like a fist, and they use it to strike foes with a variety of punching attacks.

Wranglider, The Sidekick Pokemon.

Not content with the battles it fights on the ground it takes to the air and zips about challenging all that it can. It strikes with quick hits, butt untrained ones so at times it misses. It often is seen following other heroic Pokemon to help them when it can.

Brouhahero, The Heroic Pokemon.

With it's well trained speed and power this Pokemon wins many fights quickly. That said it prefers to avoid battles unless there is no other way to prevent a confrontation. It often chooses a promising Wranglider to work with it, so that it can train it and set it on the path of a true hero.

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
1 month ago#6
Falkrav.

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
1 month ago#7
Braviary
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: gaminggamer13

gaminggamer13
1 month ago#8
how the f*** did i miss this series lol, i love concepts like these!!!

soo... fighting/flying....

i believe it could be represented by a magpie, especially during nesting season when they get all territorial, GameFreak could easily make something based on this concept.

Magpea (Flying) > Magpry (Flying) > Swoopascrap (Fighting/Flying)

basically baby bird, teenager bird, grown up bird

User Info: MightyGroudon

MightyGroudon
1 month ago#9
Peredive - The Spirited Pokemon

This Pokemon specializes in long-distance, high altitude acrobatics. Flying upwards more than a kilometer, it circles around its target before dropping down and either slamming into it, or to create a huge gust of wind to blow them away. Its also renowned for its bravery and camaraderie with its friends, humans and Pokemon alike. They will travel far and wide to rescue those they truly care about, taking on more than 20 at a time in battle if need be.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#10
Vigilad -> Vigilantor

A child-like creature wearing a hooded cloak, evolves into a grown-up version with tattered clothing. Can learn most of Fighting-type moves, but is limited to Flying-type moves that don't involve wing and beak strikes; moves like Gust and Hurricane are executed by exhaling.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Create a Pokemon with this rarely used type combo: Part 7, Fighting/Flying..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A