This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What should Electivire, 2nd ability be?
Besides Motor Drive and Vital Spirit (HA), what should his last ability be?

Since Electivire has one more slot remaining, what should be it's final ability? (And possibly the best one too)

Now granted, it gets Close Combat (or at least Superpower), Darkest Lariat and hell maybe even a reliable physical electric STAB (the last one applies to the other physical electrics besides Togedemaru, Zeraora and Pinurchin, and even then, only the middle one is good), but which ideal addtional ability would be best for it?
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
6 days ago#2
"Levitate".

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
6 days ago#3
Iron fist would fit. So would electric surge.
that or a neuroforce clone
SFV: Cammy, Karin | UMvC3: Shuma-Gorath/Morrigan/Amaterasu | MK11: D'Vorah, Sindel, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Sheik | DS3: Q-Bee

User Info: Sylink

Sylink
6 days ago#4
Defiant would be great. It makes sense, and with its typing, it can put a lot of pressure on defog users.
Electric Surge too.

User Info: rey2

rey2
6 days ago#5
Huge Power. But i'd choose iron fist from the list so those elemental punches gets a boost.
FC: SW-8498-5689-0830 IGN: Rey

User Info: Serum

Serum
6 days ago#6
Its stat distribution needs slight reworking, it needs a movepool expansion and of course a better ability, Motor Drive isn’t a bad ability but when you lack good boosting moves and a poor physical movepool it’s not doing much at all.

It and its counterpart are probably one of the most disappointing Pokémon competitively from gen 4.

I see no reason why it shouldn’t have Swords Dance, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, Knock Off, U-Turn, and Play Rough. Also buff Wild Charge to 120BP or just distribute Volt Tackle already.
Even the very thought of opposition will not be tolerated!

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
6 days ago#7
Iron Fist is probably the most fitting one. Electric Surge could work, too, but I’d put that in an HA spot.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
5 days ago#8
Andrex_93 posted...
Iron Fist is probably the most fitting one. Electric Surge could work, too, but I’d put that in an HA spot.
Actually, now that i think about it

I would give Electivire and Magmortar their 2nd abilities Iron Fist and Mega Launcher respectively, whiling replacing their current HAs with Electric Surge and Sheer Force

Their, best of both worlds
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What should Electivire, 2nd ability be?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers