This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Leon is the best designed champion and it's hilarious.

User Info: StoneFree2011

StoneFree2011
6 days ago#1
Leon is the best designed champion of all time.

I really liked his champions outfit and wished we saw him more in the story. Basically because nobody could beat his ass so he could wear whatever he wanted and nobody could do anything about it. He probably started off small but eventually it got to the point where he literally got a custom made cape and hat made LMAO. Now that he’s lost he has to actually put on normal people clothes and I find that hilarious.

PS: They should’ve given us his cape after we beat him but game freak gonna game freak.
I actually graduated high school. Onwards to College now.
5/24/18

User Info: Ganonruss

Ganonruss
6 days ago#2
Maybe in the DLC we could get his clothes :) they're already doing that with some of the other character's clothes
SW-8540-7144-9523 Shield IGN Bub Howard

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
6 days ago#3
I just want a change where you can accessorize your Challenge Uniform. All the other participants are doing it. Throw us a bone.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: navi854

navi854
6 days ago#4
Cynthia says hi
Honestly though, he's second in line. I just wish his tights were black instead of white on white with the shorts
I will now demonstrate inserting a carnivorous earwig into my brain.
Pokemon Shield In-Game Name: Eden / Apricorn Poke Ball List: https://bit.ly/2NhVDQt

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
6 days ago#5
I actually agree. It's just the right shade of stupid to where it seems on purpose, like hes pushing some envelope to see what he can get away with.

In terms of actually looking good, I'd have to give it to...probably Blue, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, or Alder. Iris and Diantha are over designed, Wallace and Kukui are just kinda...eh?
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
6 days ago#6
His Battle Tower outfit is good. I wish that was his Champion outfit because it still looks sporty (he looks like an equestrian) while being refined.

The normal one tacky as hell. I can see why some people would like it for being meme worthy dumb but the only thing good about those booty shorts is when they actually do their job at the end when you beat him. Ass poppin like crazy Leon boy.
"I had no choice but to choose the DLC." - Junichi Masuda

User Info: Heliotrope

Heliotrope
6 days ago#7
Well he's definitely the best looking one, especially in his battle tower outfit, it's much better than his normal one.

User Info: navi854

navi854
6 days ago#8
https://imgur.com/a/NPJTfD9

I did a fast s***ty edit. He looks so much better wtf
I will now demonstrate inserting a carnivorous earwig into my brain.
Pokemon Shield In-Game Name: Eden / Apricorn Poke Ball List: https://bit.ly/2NhVDQt

User Info: DementedDurian

DementedDurian
6 days ago#9
Why doesn't his beard match the color of his hair, though?
You can pick your battles, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your battle's nose.
He just can’t find the way to a stylist’s office
SFV: Cammy, Karin | UMvC3: Shuma-Gorath/Morrigan/Amaterasu | MK11: D'Vorah, Sindel, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Sheik | DS3: Q-Bee
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Leon is the best designed champion and it's hilarious.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers