This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Favorite (and most popular) non-starter fire type
Besides the obvious starters (and by extension to legendaries), who's your favorite fire type?

I done grass, now its time for Fire

Water coming soon it came

Grass - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/259372-pokemon-sword/78327394
Water - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/259372-pokemon-sword/78331586
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
6 days ago#2
Chandelure for sure.

Unlike Water and Grass, I'm not huge on Fire. Usually they're only okay, but when they're good they're great. Volcarona, Salazzle, Baile Oricorio, and Centiskorch are also some favorites of mine, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for Talonflame since I use all of the regional birds. Zen Mode Galarmanitan and Blacephalon are cool too, and while it obviously doesn't count here, Victini is tied with Mimikyu for my favorite Pokemon.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: Jaylau17

Jaylau17
6 days ago#3
Ooh these are my favorite options across the three polls.

Favorite of all time is Volcarona which is on the list. My second favorite is also on the list - Chandelure. Great options.
IGN Jon | Breeding fanatic | Latest bred shiny: Gothita (HA) | Currently shiny breeding for Solosis | SW-1592-4877-0695

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
6 days ago#4
Houndoom, but I also quite like Magmortar (although I prefer Magmar and I prefer Magby to both of them), Camerupt and Chandelure.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
6 days ago#5
Chandelure. Litwick is a damn cutie. I like houndour a lot too, but not so much houndoom.

Honorable mentions to arcanine and ninetales.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Daschoundred

Daschoundred
6 days ago#6
Flareon

Although Arcanine snd Talonflame are pretty high too
You can call me Dasch! Woof! SW-8069-0397-4307
I usually pick a comfy topic and stay there for a while, so if I'm in your topic it's because it's fun!

User Info: paipr

paipr
6 days ago#7
Before this gen my answer wouldve been Magmortar (bad before Gen4 it would've been Magmar).

But Sizzlipede/Centiskorch became not only my favorite fire type, but also my favorite gen8 Pokemon from the moment I saw them.
ThinMint the shiny Sizzlipede/Centiskorch says hi.
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
6 days ago#8
Really tough decision between Chandelure and Ninetales for me. Both in my top 10 of all time.
houndoom is an HM
SFV: Cammy, Karin | UMvC3: Shuma-Gorath/Morrigan/Amaterasu | MK11: D'Vorah, Sindel, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Sheik | DS3: Q-Bee
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
6 days ago#9
Volcarona. It's design, it's typing, it's lore, it's stats, it's moves. It has everything I want in a fire type aka my favourite type.
Pokemon Sword IGN: Fraz | FC: SW-3220-5398-9615
SFV: Laura/Lucia | MK11: Frost/Sindel
I don't think I can choose between Ninetales and Arcanine.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Favorite (and most popular) non-starter fire type
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers