This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The exploits need to stop! or get patched!

User Info: supergoku18

supergoku18
6 days ago#11
Core1019 posted...
Even if they patch it now, the shiny economy will be forever f***ed. And unless they prevent transfer of shinies to home (not a chance I think) it will be f***ed for all future games too.

People have been able to hack shinies and other stuff for every game so far haven't they? How is this different.

I haven't and won't use the shiny exploit and if i were gamefreak i would have stopped it already and if possible taken all the shinies away based on logs, they won't do that though.

User Info: nantomaster

nantomaster
6 days ago#12
Seeing as loads of players are using the exploit to sift through raids, they might as well give an option to decline a raid battle on the raid menu so you don’t have to waste time knocking out a raid, then putting in another piece, then knocking out another raid, etc.

Even getting certain rare non-Gmax Pokemon can be a pain.

PSN: Otogi-Matsuri. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OtogiMatsuri

User Info: TheMehssenger

TheMehssenger
6 days ago#13
Core1019 posted...
Even if they patch it now, the shiny economy will be forever f***ed. And unless they prevent transfer of shinies to home (not a chance I think) it will be f***ed for all future games too.
As if it was that valuable a commodity in the first place.
There are no bad questions. Just people too lazy to search for the answers.

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
5 days ago#14
i am just kiding i know how to do exploit... but i never will! i will grind, i will traid, i will legaly obtain shinys...

i will learn how to spell trade and legally!

but yeah exploits suck.
*Mario voice* "Thanks-a so much for reading my sig!" Author of http://www.dazzlingdave.com/Wario_war.pdf please @me if you want me to see or respond.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
5 days ago#15
CranberryPSO posted...
If you're going to do the exploit just please do it offline. I'm so tired of raid stamps popping up that I can't actually join.

It doesn't even work when your'e online.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
CranberryPSO posted...
If you're going to do the exploit just please do it offline. I'm so tired of raid stamps popping up that I can't actually join.
I do it but always offline. Once I find a raid I might want, that's when I go online and let people join in.
Welcome to Cuckdonalds! How may I trigger you today?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
2 days ago#17
Don't see why people are getting so mad about this exploit. Raids aren't exactly hard to clear on your own, you don't actually need other players to take down these supposedly "strong" Pokemon. Especially in postgame when you have your legendaries and Pokemon way above level 60.

If you want Raids where you actually need other people to clear them, go play Pokemon GO.
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
2 days ago#18
Core1019 posted...

Had a funny trade chat the other day that shiny economy kind of reminds me of. Was just making a simple trade, a shiny I had 2 of for a shiny my niece wanted. Guy kept asking if I was ot, is it untouched is it from a den, normal questions. No problem, I said yea I hatched It myself, you can check in the summary if youd like. He then, in all caps, said "it better be i dont want den shiny". I asked him the same questions he did me and he said "no I got it in trade its from a den".

Just said sorry, I do not want a den shiny and left the chat. At the start of this I did not care where its from as its just a shiny for my niece and what I was trading was an extra, but what an ass that guy was. No reason to trade with him.
R.I.P. Strudel 2007-2019
Best damn dog I ever knew, thank you for being our friend

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
1 day ago#19
OgesMC posted...
Had a funny trade chat the other day that shiny economy kind of reminds me of. Was just making a simple trade, a shiny I had 2 of for a shiny my niece wanted. Guy kept asking if I was ot, is it untouched is it from a den, normal questions. No problem, I said yea I hatched It myself, you can check in the summary if youd like. He then, in all caps, said "it better be i dont want den shiny". I asked him the same questions he did me and he said "no I got it in trade its from a den".

Just said sorry, I do not want a den shiny and left the chat. At the start of this I did not care where its from as its just a shiny for my niece and what I was trading was an extra, but what an ass that guy was. No reason to trade with him.

I get not wanting a hacked Pokemon but being against a Shiny from a den? He was clearly being unreasonable and dumb, you did the right thing.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 day ago#20
I have 60+ Shinies from the free raids here and I only have the game for about 3 weeks and normally don't even care about Shinies.
I don't think I had even half as much Shinies from all my Gen 7 and 6 games.

But no, don't patch it. At least not until GF gives us better team level methods and more realistic spawn and catch rates for Gmax. Just imagine the latter WITHOUT the exploit. Either no one would bother with them or we'd be flooded with hacks.
The official most complete FE3H Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara
IGN: Phoebe, SW: 5072-2132-4646 (random reqs pls pm with reason)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The exploits need to stop! or get patched!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers