This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The exploits need to stop! or get patched!

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
6 days ago#1
also, could someone tell me how to do it?
*Mario voice* "Thanks-a so much for reading my sig!" Author of http://www.dazzlingdave.com/Wario_war.pdf please @me if you want me to see or respond.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
6 days ago#2
No. Don’t do it.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: AwesomeFawful

AwesomeFawful
6 days ago#3
No and no
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer. ~Satoru Iwata

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
6 days ago#4
Alright, this legitimately made me chuckle.
Switch FC: SW-8185-9915-7495 - Lamuse
DD:DA Pawn: Stephanie-Sorceror - ID:89BB-D050-0C99

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
6 days ago#5
If you're going to do the exploit just please do it offline. I'm so tired of raid stamps popping up that I can't actually join.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 8
Hahaha!
Official Gordie, Piers, Grimsley, and Steven fangirl of any and all pokemon boards

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
6 days ago#7
CranberryPSO posted...
If you're going to do the exploit just please do it offline. I'm so tired of raid stamps popping up that I can't actually join.

Yeah I always do it offline.
SW- Friend code .7365-9074-7028

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
6 days ago#8
Exoits gets patched, people stop playing.
Playing:
PS4: Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.

User Info: Core1019

Core1019
6 days ago#9
Even if they patch it now, the shiny economy will be forever f***ed. And unless they prevent transfer of shinies to home (not a chance I think) it will be f***ed for all future games too.
This signature is currently wasting several lines of pixels on your screen.
You're welcome.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
6 days ago#10
ssj_duelist posted...
Exoits gets patched, people stop playing.

That's the sad reality.
Too many things only get done in a reasonable way because the exploit exists. Mass-levelling, quick money gain, fast mass EV training and...... Try getting a Gmax in your den WITHOUT the exploit outside of promotion. 10% for the beam and then 1% for the Gmax... and then divide again for wanted ability. And maybe again for 0 Speed?
Hell no. That's way worse than correct natured HP Fire Legendaries ever were. Unless they at least fix the Gmax spawn rates (and the online non-host catch rates) and give us a better party-levelling system, the exploit is sadly necessary unless you have a LOT of time. Most people don't.
Oh, and let's not forget about not being able to grow berries for some freaking reason.

Besides, I think most of the issue of not getting into raids is more because the Y-Comm is so poorly designed and the updates of stamps is too slow. Sure, there are always some idiots who do the exploit online but they are actually hurting themselves more... since that takes longer.

The Battle Stadium one I could sort of understand getting upset about. I didn't do it yet but you basically need to start a match at least, yes? Granted you can do it on the free battles (and you should) but that could also be really annoying for those just wanting to enjoy a few of those.
The official most complete FE3H Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara
IGN (Shield): Phoebe, SW: 5072-2132-4646
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The exploits need to stop! or get patched!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers