This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Ok I've been getting perverts in trades

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
1 week ago#1
Seriously people naming pokemon cum dumpster or other perverted names like what the hell shouldn't that be censored.
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
Psn:Jphx9000

User Info: LOLSUP_IMSGOOD

LOLSUP_IMSGOOD
1 week ago#2
dsky9000 posted...
Seriously people naming pokemon cum dumpster or other perverted names like what the hell shouldn't that be censored.

I mean it's not much different than naming something Ass or whatever kids did back in the 90s.

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 week ago#3
LOLSUP_IMSGOOD posted...
I mean it's not much different than naming something Ass or whatever kids did back in the 90s.
Pokémon stopped being good when you lost the ability to name your rival ASS tbh

User Info: Miderb

Miderb
1 week ago#4
Why can't I trade my Cofagrigus? :(
Hey, I'm Miderb! I have ADD, I'm an ex-gamefreak hater B-)
Official Keyboard Math Penguin/Sans Main of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#5
Miderb posted...
Why can't I trade my Cofagrigus? :(

Cofagrigus has to be given a nickname to trade, because it has "f" followed by "a" followed by "g" sequentially in its base name. And they decided to censor that. And so did gamefaqs. f***ing neato. What a pain.

XY was by far more stifling overall though, because they tried to censor every language at once. Cant even name a flower Violet, because it has "viole" which is "rape" in france.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

Miderb
1 week ago#6
MaidKnight404 posted...
Cofagrigus has to be given a nickname to trade, because it has "f" followed by "a" followed by "g" sequentially in its base name. And they decided to censor that. And so did gamefaqs. f***ing neato. What a pain.

XY was by far more stifling overall though, because they tried to censor every language at once. Cant even name a flower Violet, because it has "viole" which is "rape" in france.
bro I KNOW it was a joke
dsky9000 posted...

hahahahaha that reminded me of when i got a j***zzguzzzler in gen 6 from wonder trade
Bask in My Radiance

User Info: DementedDurian

DementedDurian
1 week ago#8
Reminds me when I learned Nickit's German name.
You can pick your battles, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your battle's nose.

Miderb
1 week ago#9
DementedDurian posted...
Reminds me when I learned Nickit's German name.
oh NO NO NO NO NO

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur
1 week ago#10
Because if the censors worked properly I couldn't name my Magikarps hilarious names (offline, to be clear).

We went from strong censors to really weak censors. I'm not easily offended, so I enjoy the lack of censorship.
RAWR!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Ok I've been getting perverts in trades
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers