This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
1 week ago#1
Which do you prefer? - Results (226 votes)
HeartGold & SoulSilver
57.52% (130 votes)
Black & White 2
42.48% (96 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm mixed on it. I do think that HGSS has the better main story - it's less obtrusive and you don't have some of BW2's dumber choices with that like locking the daycare to the postgame and how literally every bridge in the region is blocked at some point - but I'm pretty sure I prefer BW2's postgame. Not to take anything anyway from HGSS's, it's also pretty great, but I like how BW2 gives most every legendary an associated sidequest of some variety and I like the World Tournament and Pokestar way more than I do the Battle Frontier.

Either way I'd call them the two best games in the series without hesitation.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
1 week ago#2
I prefer BW2 by a very small amount more. Just love everything about Unova. HGSS are still absolutely incredible though.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.

User Info: MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona
1 week ago#3
My babies follow me outside the ball in HGSS. It wins.
3DS FC 0877-2205-4062 Switch SW-3838-1553-4400
Friend Safari Water Type, Gyarados, Bibarel, Azumarill.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 week ago#4
tie
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 week ago#5
They are both bad games now, but when looking at just the two of them without nostalgia goggles HGSS has the advantage.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | X1

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#6
The one that doesn't have the s*** stains on the franchise that are Gen 5 s***mon, N, and Ghetsis.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
1 week ago#7
I love HGSS, but I gotta go with BW2 here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#8
HGSS are pretty good, but I give it to BW2
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
1 week ago#9
That's tough, because they're both great... but I've gotta give the edge to HG/SS.
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | A Cultist of the Hoopa Guild
Switch Friend Code: SW-1161-9206-0151 | IGN: Mr. Pockets |

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
1 week ago#10
emagdnE posted...
The one that doesn't have the s*** stains on the franchise that are Gen 5 s***mon, N, and Ghetsis.
Shut up,would you.

B2/W2,easily.
Currently addicted to Mario Kart Tour.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers