This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How many's hours have you clocked ?

User Info: ExtaticGamer

ExtaticGamer
3 days ago#11
Around 60 hours I think. Don't think that number will grow by a huge margain in the near future. Beat the league, finished the postgame event, and trained the gift Charmander to Lv50, and that's where I stopped
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: inTaCtfuL

inTaCtfuL
3 days ago#12
I am at 99 hours
i7-3970X Extreme ~ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ~ 32 GB DDR3-2133 ~ 10 TB 7200RPM ~ 500 GB SSD ~ 690 x2 ~ 1200 W PSU Gold ~

User Info: Core1019

Core1019
3 days ago#13
shinryu_omega posted...
335:28. I do VGC, so most of it goes into breeding and making pokemon BR.
What is BR? I see the letters thrown around a lot but never know what they mean, and iirc google didn't help either.
This signature is currently wasting several lines of pixels on your screen.
You're welcome.

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
3 days ago#14
Embarrassing amount but I do imagine a great chunk is leaving the switch running or some other idle. Imagine being the key word.
R.I.P. Strudel 2007-2019
Best damn dog I ever knew, thank you for being our friend

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
3 days ago#15
I think about 70, a lot of which has just been screwing around in the Wild Area or leaving the game on while doing other things.

User Info: Heliotrope

Heliotrope
3 days ago#16
About 300. Most of those have been spent breeding/shiny hunting, and completing my pokedex to get the shiny charm.

User Info: Anazel

Anazel
3 days ago#17
Core1019 posted...
What is BR? I see the letters thrown around a lot but never know what they mean, and iirc google didn't help either.
@Core1019 "Battle Ready"

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 days ago#18

Syabding around doing nothing waiting for Raids really artificially extends the play time
Playing:
PS4: Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.

User Info: OmegaAP

OmegaAP
3 days ago#19
65 hours...waiting for DLC now
Final Fantasy: 10=7>6>9>4>8>15>12>5>3>2>1>13
140. Been mostly doing max raids for the last 110.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How many's hours have you clocked ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers