This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?
kirbserker posted...
It's been too long, is Steven a post game boss in Emerald?

Yes he is. You fight him in Meteor Falls. Last time I went thru Emerald he royally f***ed the s*** outta my mono Poison team.
Where's that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: LouisCyphre6

LouisCyphre6
6 days ago#132
Nah. I actually managed to complete the campaign for this one (and most of the postgame but I'm refusing to battle Hop in favour of raids lol), whilst in Let's Go I pretty much lost interest 4 badges and a shiny Dratini in. The best things that came out of that game were said Dratini and how I like the Oddish line now
I stopped playing this s***hole after the 7th gym. I rushed everything and it still felt way too slow. The last game I truly completed was Platinum.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
6 days ago#134
Diamon/Pearl exist, so no. God, having to use all 8 HMs and that slow as molasses battle system/surfing
Official Corviknight Squad.
Yes you’re all making good points, but he’s the main thing: do you want to be treated like you actually have a brain? Later Pokémon games refuse to treat anyone like they even have basic gradeschool intelligence. It seems to want an audience that isn’t capable of reading yet when you need basic reading comprehension to even play the game.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
6 days ago#136
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Yes you’re all making good points, but he’s the main thing: do you want to be treated like you actually have a brain?
Pokemons target audience is children. Youre in the wrong place for that kind of expectation.
Official Corviknight Squad.
Why are people bringing up gen 2 in this thread when gen 2 is the best?

I don't get it, are people memeing?
Rahjik posted...
Pokemons target audience is children. Youre in the wrong place for that kind of expectation.
Children have brains. They understand when they’re being talked down to or belittled. Most do.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
6 days ago#139
Rahjik posted...
Then why the f*** does GameFreak pander to Gen 1 so much
NO.

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
6 days ago#140
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Children have brains.
Children fell for things like Pikablue and Pokegods.

Kids also don't think the way you do. They're not needlessly jaded like you and think every piece of dialogue is belittling you
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers