This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
1 week ago#121
AwesomeFawful posted...
No, that's Gen 5.
Nope.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: BassGSX

BassGSX
1 week ago#122
/opinions

User Info: Ice_Dragon14

Ice_Dragon14
1 week ago#123
I'd say it's 6th or 7th, depending on how much stock you put into RBY starting the series. f*** XY
DL units: https://imgur.com/dWIAlsp

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
1 week ago#124
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
f*** XY

"It's always too soon until it's too late."
"When the disgusted depart, there remains only the disgusting ones"

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
1 week ago#125
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
f*** XY

[insert gay joke here]
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#126
kirbserker posted...
Yes, but this isn't for regular players, it would be a neat way to add a new type of difficulty with little effort.
Sure, but they could still be able to access it, and, development-wise, they would have to at least test it even if it was for hardcore veterans, especially given how variegated that group is (just look at how many play Singles but know nothing of the official meta, for example).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
1 week ago#127
Andrex_93 posted...
they would have to at least test it

But that would take effort and the entire point is something they can do without effort or time. I know that sounds like a joke but they have painful time crunches.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: supergoku18

supergoku18
1 week ago#128
sword/shield has gyms so that automatically puts it above sun/moon meaning it can't be the worst. It might be the one with the least actual content though when old entries are corrected for platform and time released in .

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 week ago#129
R/S is the one I enjoyed least at the time. For some reason, the look and feel of the region didn't really appeal to me.

Add to that, the stupidity of the evil teams, and the fact that most of the Pokemon outside of the (admittedly great) starters and Legendaries weren't very inspiring.

Maybe I was a bit too hyped after the long wait from Gen 2.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#130
kirbserker posted...
But that would take effort and the entire point is something they can do without effort or time. I know that sounds like a joke but they have painful time crunches.
They absolutely do have them, but I don’t think the solution is them putting out something without even testing it, even though the hardcore fans would likely overall enjoy it. Caving in to timelines and push out unpolished products is not the solution, it’s the slippery-slope: they should simply negotiate for more time.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers