This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
1 week ago#1
Title says all.

Title says all. Discuss!

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#2
The remakes of Ruby and Saphire had zero appeal for me, but I never gave them much of a chance...

Too much emphasis on player actions and no customization, f*** that. f***ing idiot company. Let me be something other than a fruity white boy

Let me be fruity and colored at least.

Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: GenericAccount

GenericAccount
1 week ago#3
By what standards? In terms of mechanics, balance, and postgame, that would be gen 1.

User Info: DementedDurian

DementedDurian
1 week ago#4
I've got serious deja vu. Didn't someone make a topic like this before?
You can pick your battles, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your battle's nose.

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 week ago#5
GenericAccount posted...
By what standards? In terms of mechanics, balance, and postgame, that would be gen 1.
Gen 1 has better progression, routes, and exploration and difficulty. A friend argued Gen 1 was better and disagreed but then his points seems to be, interesting to say the least
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

Rydershigh
1 week ago#6
SM, SwSh, and RBY have tied recently. RBY has better progression, SwSh has modernity and nothing else and SM has more character but all are miserably to replay if at all possible without falling asleeep
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 week ago#7
No. Gen 2 exists.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Ryu2968

Ryu2968
1 week ago#8
Pokemon Y/B/R are the worst.

Thankfully we got the masterpiece that is Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee to completely nullify those terrible games so no one has to bother playing them.
https://i.imgtc.com/TxsoPgD.png
"RWBY isn't popular" - Random idiots

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#9
Lexifox posted...
No. Gen 2 exists.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

Rydershigh
1 week ago#10
Ryu2968 posted...
Pokemon Y/B/R are the worst.

Thankfully we got the masterpiece that is Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee to completely nullify those terrible games so no one has to bother playing them.
FrLg is superior in most ways besides one sadly. But thanks to Rom hacks finding a version with PS split is cake
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Is SwSh officially the worst Pokemon game ever?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers