This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What if ign didn't play the same game? It's a YR

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#1
This is YR.

But anyway, what if IGN had already played the Expansion pass, whole game and it’s entirety that led them to that score? But they were only allowed to speak about the base game, despite that they gave the whole game a review and didn’t experience the same base level game as those who bought it?

how would you react to that? Or how would you feel?
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
1 week ago#2
YR only works when it's a realistic scenario.

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
1 week ago#3
Thats a bizzare and impossible scenario.
Slayer of Charizards

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#4
SneakyPebbles posted...
Thats a bizzare and impossible scenario.
None of the YR I ever see are realistic.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
1 week ago#5
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
None of the YR I ever see are realistic.

Which is why they're always s***.

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#6
Deanyzy posted...
Which is why they're always s***.
oh

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#7
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
But anyway, what if IGN had already played the Expansion pass, whole game and it’s entirety that led them to that score? But they were only allowed to speak about the base game, despite that they gave the whole game a review and didn’t experience the same base level game as those who bought it?

That would mean that the Expansion Pass was already done, and could have been included in the base game. In other words, "they cut out content and sold it back to us as DLC". In this scenario, my reaction would be "f*** that s***".
Elf-san wa Yaserarenai: real T H I C C

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
1 week ago#8
What is YR? Both google and urbandictionary are failing me here.

Anyway this scenario is unlikely considering the DLC is still in development and hasn't actually been constructed yet and all.

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#9
Philip027 posted...
What is YR? Both google and urbandictionary are failing me here.
Your reaction
Anyway this scenario is unlikely considering the DLC is still in development and hasn't actually been constructed yet and all.
It’s not supposed to be realistic (that I’ve seen), or that it would happen, I’m saying how would you feel if the score they gave the game was based on that and not the base game?

User Info: Apocalypso

Apocalypso
1 week ago#10
Now THAT would be unprofessional on their part because they would be reviewing something that the public is unaware of which would defeat the purpose of the review and is purposely misleading. Not only that, but it would suggest that the expansion is ready or near-ready to launch if it's in a reviewable state.
I'm not wondering why the sky's blue. That's not my business.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What if ign didn't play the same game? It's a YR
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers