This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Predict which will have more new content: SwoSh DLC or BW2

User Info: Langobalt

Langobalt
2 weeks ago#1
Which will add more content to the base game? - Results (109 votes)
SwoSh DLC
33.94% (37 votes)
BW2
66.06% (72 votes)
This poll is now closed.
BW2 had a ton of new stuff compared to BW1 including a new storyline and region expanded by 50%. The regional dex was doubled in size, and a ton of extra diversions and minigames were added to give players more to do outside of the main story.

This new DLC also looks promising. The two new areas look awesome and I’m excited to see all they have to offer. But will it be bigger than the content added to BW2? We’ll have to wait and see, but in the meantime, place your bets!!!!
Feel the wrath of Swanchika!!!

User Info: Langobalt

Langobalt
1 week ago#2
Bump!
Feel the wrath of Swanchika!!!

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#3
Mmm gonna go.... Black2/ White2.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
1 week ago#4
This is the content cut from the vanilla game, it can't be anything so big as a direct sequel
With these DLCs it will have the content of a classic first game, right now it is butchered
FC: SW-1832-0808-6888 Shireen (Sw) FC: 2938-5940-9579 (3DS)
My HA Aprimons List: https://bit.ly/2PWW4Bx

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#5
emanuele0933 posted...
This is the content cut from the vanilla game,
Disagree, cut content is only the Pokémon, planned content is not. This was planned or else it would’ve been ready already by now with no wait of 8-9 months up to a year after the initial release of the game.

They simply announced it early. And most of what was shown was art with very little in-game footage.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 week ago#6
Unless it was in the game to begin with, it cannot be cut from the game.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: Goatanic

Goatanic
1 week ago#7
I like how people think the semantics of "cut content" somehow invalidate any concern over DLC being a bulls*** practice.
will smith's kids

User Info: Apocalypso

Apocalypso
1 week ago#8
I doubt it will be bigger than BW2.

BW2 was a whole new game that felt like a whole new game (looking at you, USUM). The DLC will just be an add-on.
I'm not wondering why the sky's blue. That's not my business.

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 week ago#9
Goatanic posted...
I like how people think the semantics of "cut content" somehow invalidate any concern over DLC being a bulls*** practice.
If you are against all paid DLC, regardless of what game it is for, then I don't suppose it matters to you whether the content was ripped from the original game or developed alongside or after.

Others, though, may welcome the development of new content for a game they enjoy.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
1 week ago#10
Goatanic posted...
I mean they don't eliminate concerns but they are relevant to discussion of whether or not DLC is bulls***
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Predict which will have more new content: SwoSh DLC or BW2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers