This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Expansion Pass Legendaries Co-Op only?

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
6 days ago#11
We just don’t know yet: if they’re actually explorable dungeons, which I hope but I also somewhat doubt, either the AI partners only pop-up in the Raid Battles or ther are no dungeons.

If they’re simply a series of Boss rushes until ypu get to the Dynamaxed Legendary, then yeah, you likely can do them offline, it would just be extremely difficult.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
6 days ago#12
This reminds me, you can catch the legendaries with their hidden abilities probably.

Imagine Zygarde going Complete midway through? Multiscale Lugia? Oblivion Wing D-Max Yveltal?
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
6 days ago#13
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
This reminds me, you can catch the legendaries with their hidden abilities probably.

Imagine Zygarde going Complete midway through? Multiscale Lugia? Oblivion Wing D-Max Yveltal?

Yeah, this. Exactly this.
And then you finally get them down, throw your Repeat Ball (or whatever) and they break out immediately. Do it again! lol

And let's not forget, we don't know how they treat previous gen mons online/ranked. Chances are they are banned again and you need to catch them in the games/expansion again. That's not funny. I mean the upside could be that we can get multiple tries (even offline). But the capture process without plenty of Mballs will be hell.

Extra horror scenario. The expansions give us back Hidden Power. With the same old crappy mechanic.
Now catch yourself a Legendary HP Fire without being able to just throw a Master Ball at the start.
The official most complete FE3H Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara
IGN (Shield): Phoebe, SW: 5072-2132-4646
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Expansion Pass Legendaries Co-Op only?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers