This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I got to see a kid play Pokemon Sword as his first pokemon game

User Info: RPGenerate

RPGenerate
2 months ago#11
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
That’s the point.
He'll accept a watered down, mediocre experiences as the norm, and therefore creating a new fan with lowered standards. Such a shame...
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire;

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
2 months ago#12
That sounds really cute. I love watching people play games, especially when they discover them for the first time.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
2 months ago#13
RPGenerate posted...
He'll accept a watered down, mediocre experiences as the norm, and therefore creating a new fan with lowered standards. Such a shame...
Like I said:
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
That’s the point.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Thelemonman

Thelemonman
2 months ago#14
RPGenerate posted...

Are you really s*** talking a kid? Really dude?

User Info: RocketGuy133

RocketGuy133
2 months ago#15
emagdnE posted...
Or a kid who doesn't know any better enjoying a bad game.

He doesn't know what has been lost. Or how much better all the other games are. (Except Gen 5 which is nearly as bad.)
So kids can't enjoy games that you, a random internet stranger, don't like?

User Info: RPGenerate

RPGenerate
2 months ago#16
Thelemonman posted...
Are you really s*** talking a kid? Really dude?
More bemoaning the state of gaming, but sure, whatever you can twist to make me sound like a horrible person.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire;

User Info: GlitchManV5

GlitchManV5
2 months ago#17
emagdnE posted...
Or a kid who doesn't know any better enjoying a bad game.

He doesn't know what has been lost. Or how much better all the other games are. (Except Gen 5 which is nearly as bad.)
You know what, @emagdnE ? Shut up. Just shut the hell up. I'm going to be informal this one time, on the off-chance you even see this, and tell you to just let people enjoy things, ESPECIALLY the kids these games are mostly designed for.

You're a troll, you love being a troll, and I completely realize I'm giving you EXACTLY what you want by reacting like this, but just shut up and be glad that a kid somewhere in the world is enjoying their Christmas gift. Even if you think this gift is the second worst game in the world.
PSN: GlitchManOmega NS: SW-4092-0967-1123 Nick/Holly
"It's a sad reality when the biggest critics and haters of any given franchise are its own fans."

User Info: GlitchManV5

GlitchManV5
2 months ago#18
RPGenerate posted...
More bemoaning the state of gaming, but sure, whatever you can twist to make me sound like a horrible person.
You are, in this case. You are COMPLETELY in the wrong.
PSN: GlitchManOmega NS: SW-4092-0967-1123 Nick/Holly
"It's a sad reality when the biggest critics and haters of any given franchise are its own fans."

User Info: DementedDurian

DementedDurian
2 months ago#19
RPGenerate posted...
From what I've seen, you only like to argue. My grandma would slap with you with her branzino before she scraps off the scales for her fish scale lasagna.
You can pick your battles, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your battle's nose.

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
2 months ago#20
Gen 5 was the best gen idc what anyone thinks.
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I got to see a kid play Pokemon Sword as his first pokemon game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A